Interesting and Humour - page 4591

Every poor person sees their injustice and every rich person sees their injustice.

And each opposite does not care about their opposite injustice. This is how nature lives.

I don't know where to go with this problem, so I'm writing here first.

Since yesterday evening, after restarting my computer, the Opera browser I use all the time won't open https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

but gives the following picture:

s info

this message is from chromium

Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Олег avtomat:

Since yesterday evening, after restarting my computer, the Opera browser I use all the time won't open https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

s info

this message is written from Chromium

:-)

Humorous...

It's prophylactic transmitters, hinting at your need for a rest from the increments, distributions and other mathematical nonsense you're pulling on yourtractors, att-tractors and the rest, showing millions of percentages of LABOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the full-fledged monitoring and research with a series of articles? After all, it might be interesting for others to poke around the mat lab on this side as well.

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

Humorous...

It's prophylactic transmitters, hinting at your need for a rest from the increments, distributions and other mathematical nonsense you're pulling on your tractors, att-tractors and the rest, showing millions of percentages of LABOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is monitoring and full-fledged studies with a series of articles? After all, it is interesting for others to poke around the lab matrix from this side.

Whoever is interested is picking their own nose.

And who wants to pick his nose, he finds rubbish for himself.

Олег avtomat:

Those who are interested will pick their own noses.

And those who pick their noses, they will see the rubbish everywhere for themselves.

Yes, Oleg! I'm being kind, don't be angry, it's just that it's been a long time since your tractors with monitoring... and bidding approaches.

Just decided one more time (thank you for a reason) - to stimulate me in the direction of these studies, it's also interesting ...

Independently - this area for me is a little complicated ... I need an Elder, raise your branches of the forum, organize new ones, as you like...

let's discuss... and trade patterns...

Олег avtomat:

s info

this message is written from Chromium.

Have you tried clearing your history and cookies? What were the results?

Remind you of anyone?

Reason: