Interesting and Humour - page 4545

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

Isn't it easy to emigrate to Canada?

Why are there so many Ukrainians there (since the collapse of the USSR)?

forex trading - obscure dancing to mysterious music

Aleksey Nikolayev:

forex trading - obscure dancing to mysterious music

You're dancing with the wrong people))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You dance with the wrong people )))

Company means a lot, but being able to dance to any music in a meaningful way is much more important)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The company means a lot, but the ability to dance meaningfully to any music is much more important)

Well, I'm old now, I spent my youth in Gangster St. Petersburg, where it was important not to show off, but to get out of the pub alive. Everyone had guns, the cops didn't care. So four dancers, four lookouts. It wasn't a question of who was more showy.

The best dance in this respect is rock'n'roll; you can control the room with your eyes while your girlfriend is rocking out ))

Those were wild times, but adrenaline-pumping. I go to bed with my wife and she says: 'Lesha, did you put a gun under the bed? I used to have one from the times of the revolution just in case.

Now I'm bored, the only thing that saves me... I can walk peacefully outside at night...

seems relevant...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, I'm old now, I spent my youth in Gangster St. Petersburg, where it was important not to show off, but to get out of the joint alive. Everyone had guns, the cops didn't care. So four dancers, four lookouts. It wasn't a question of who was more showy.

The best dance in this respect is rock'n'roll; you can control the room with your eyes while your girlfriend is rocking out ))

Those were wild times, but adrenaline-pumping. I go to bed with my wife and she says: 'Lesha, did you put a gun under the bed? I used to have one from the times of the revolution just in case.

And now I'm bored, the only thing that saves me... I can walk peacefully in the street at night...

Lyosha, I understand you. Life is different for everyone. And memories are common. It's already history.))

P.S.

I remember when I was in St. Petersburg and I remember one Zhigulka, which was riddled with bullets.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Lyosha, I understand you. Everyone's life is different. And memories are shared. That's history.)

P.S.

I remember being in St. Petersburg in the dark and remember one "Zhigulka" riddled with bullets.

Then it was a completely different universe and I was young and reckless ))) But now, too, it is interesting, it's just that my interests have changed.

Reason: