Interesting and Humour - page 4352

Alexander_K:

Who's got any merit here?! Most of the people here are lubuchi from the peasantry. Which, however, does not detract from their ability to bang out worthless software and sell it to the working people.

Welcome to the "From Theory to Practice" thread! With your stats and your views on the market - there we will see who is capable of what.

Here's another "hero of the mind", the winner of the coin.

Andrey Dik:
Don't take this conversation sideways. You don't have to be a coward to get in the way.

You don't understand what we're talking about. Let's say goodbye again.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You don't understand what we're talking about. Let's say goodbye again.

I'm telling you, you're a nerd.

And, friends, suffering on the 4th forum is totally unnecessary. There is no one there to read except Prival and Matemat. And they, alas, at the moment of time, are most likely to be deep old men and it would be impossible to hear anything new from them.

And life goes on... So, all whining goes to hell.

We have to chase the Grail with all our might, full stop.

Alexander_K:

And life goes on... So, all whining goes to hell.

We've got to go after the Grail, and that's it.

Well, you find the Grail and you give it to the suffering people. Then what?

There'll be nothing left to discuss. The forum will close, or there will only be Interesting and Humor.

People will go to the Forex market like to work, although they do not even have to. I told them to cook a pot, and they will sit and relax.

DeCs will go bankrupt and MQs will have no one to sell their product to.

Everything will stop altogether. All activity will lose its meaning.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, you find the Grail and you distribute it to those who are suffering. Then what?

There'll be nothing left to discuss. The forum will close, or there will only be Interesting and Humor.

People will go to the Forex market like to work, although they do not even have to. I told them to cook a pot, and they will sit and relax.

DeCs will go bankrupt and there will be nobody to sell their product to.

Everything will stop altogether. All activity would be meaningless.

Yes, Yuri - I'm thinking about it... And it's not an easy thought. On one hand - I promised, on the other hand - how can one just give the Grail to such people as some aged sufferer Dmitry or that ubiquitous young Fedoseyev! It would be extremely unfair. Well, there is still time to think how to act.

Alexander_K:

Yes, Yuri - I'm thinking about it... And these reflections are not easy. On the one hand - promised, on the other - how can one just give the Grail to such people as a certain aged sufferer Dmitry or the same young ubiquitous Fedoseyev? It would be extremely unfair. Well, there is still time to think how to act.

What one knows, only one knows. What two knows, everyone knows.

We can safely hand out to everyone.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What one knows, only one knows. What two knows, everyone knows.

You can safely hand it out to everyone.))

:))) No way. You and I have pretty much the same view of the market, the difference is in the details. You think a lot of people get the point we're making? I repeat - most of us are programmers, coders, who do not know anything except MQL. And those who get it - you're welcome, so they deserve it.

Alexander_K:

:))) No way. You and I have practically the same view of the market, the difference is in the details. Do you think that many of us have understood the topic that we have muddled through? I repeat - most of us are programmers, coders, who do not know anything except MQL. They have understood it - you are welcome, they deserve it.

You may do it yourself if you understand it. Therefore, you do not need to distribute them to anyone)).

Or all those who suffer, because I promised them - it was originally stated. And the word is not a bird's throw. Hence, to everyone.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Whoever understands it will do it themselves. Consequently, you don't have to hand it out to anyone.)

Or all those who suffer, because I promised - it was originally stated. And the word is not a bird's-eye. Hence, to all.))

Don't confuse me! I'll probably just post the source code on WisCime without comments and information on the method of receiving tick data and that's it. Those who are eager to understand it, while people like Dmitry Basovich Fedoseyev (a collective image of forum users) let them freeze.