Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 120

techmac:
You will get an advice from a super-smart moderator on mq site that will go like this "As a coder, its my responsibility to Think>Code>Test>Debug ... Repeat ... Repeat ... Repeat O-O." Moronic answers like that (coming from a guy that never posted any usable peace of code there) are there just to hide the fact that you are not going to get any help from metaquotes So, all as usual : we shall see what will happen, and as always, we shall have to find solutions for ourselves

That is nothing new

What becomes obvious is a lack of knowledge, lack of good intention and a lack of any normal support. Even if it was the best trading platform in the world (and it is far, far from being the best) that kind of surrounding that metaquotes created is a sure sign of being nervous about something, and I can imagine what. Metaquotes has signed its own end

checkin:
That is nothing new What becomes obvious is a lack of knowledge, lack of good intention and a lack of any normal support. Even if it was the best trading platform in the world (and it is far, far from being the best) that kind of surrounding that metaquotes created is a sure sign of being nervous about something, and I can imagine what. Metaquotes has signed its own end

All i know on trading Forex platform is MT4

Any update must be better than the old one in all technical issue not to be the worst one, the last build is just pure disaster .

And the most stupid thing that they transferred all files to the new destination ( MQL4 ) folder , Except the most important files witch is

customers setting files

it just disappeared from Metatrader with a lot of work to figure out the final optimizing setting all of them are gone,deleted,disappeared I don`t know if this setting files been intentionally erased or what ? lolz to Metaquotes

techmac:
You will get an advice from a super-smart moderator on mq site that will go like this "As a coder, its my responsibility to Think>Code>Test>Debug ... Repeat ... Repeat ... Repeat O-O." Moronic answers like that (coming from a guy that never posted any usable peace of code there) are there just to hide the fact that you are not going to get any help from metaquotes So, all as usual : we shall see what will happen, and as always, we shall have to find solutions for ourselves

Yes my friend you are absolutely right

Now most of our EAs , indicators and scripts are in .ex4 form files

These files might be lost forever

Any way let`s help each other to save the rest of our .mq4 files

I've managed to repair EAs and indicators in order to work on the new MT4 update .

And i am for sure ready to fix any EAs or indicators to any members here , It will be my pleasure to help any one in this problem .

But only the .mq4 files not the .ex4 files .

Regards

TREND_SEEKER

In some cases there will be no solutions

People that wrote something are not active any more. So the solution will be that someone else changes it and posts it (which is hard enough) or that you have to pay someone to do that (which is probably what mqs intention is). They could not care less of users. All they want is to squeeze a $ or two on the work someone else does.

I wonder what's the story with non-active people...?.........

Pava:

What non-active people?

Pava:

You mean the ones that are demo traders their whole life? 99.99% of metatrader users?

Seems that build 610 is breaking any promise that old code will run with no problem. Very bad version - can not be trusted at all

"People that wrote something are not active any more"-from post #1243...

Pava:
"People that wrote something are not active any more"-from post #1243...

Sorry for not clarifying. People that wrote some code are not active any more

I do not know if i am that intended non active member

But if i am one of non active member this is because i don`t have much time to be active here .

But i really like people here moor than any other forums , Most of TSD members are politely talking each other .

When i figured out how to fix some EAs to work with the new MT4 build

I decided to do this for any one absolutely free .

Reason: