Interesting and Humour - page 4127

Sergey Golubev:

Deleted on the second page of the branch.
Original title - Petition to delete all official documentation about MT4, MT5, MQL4, MQL5

Don't tell us or anyone else such things.

Such information really belittles the professional level of the English branch audience.

For example, here on a Russian branch -- such thesis could not arise even in a drunken delirium and in a junkie stupor.

It is better to tell something good.

If a good ...
I'm going to the baths on Saturday.

Sergey Golubev:

I had a bad dream - newbies (who are in vast majority in all parts of the forum) got bold, elected themselves leaders, and started sweeping us old-timers off the forum with a "rotten broom" ...

Probably the dream was the result of two events - yesterday's conversation in the branches, and a serious thread in the English part of the forum, where newcomers have published a petition to Metakvotes with a demand to remove all documentation for MT4, mql4, MT5 and mql5 - "because we don't read it anyway".
The name of the thread (with a vote) is "Petition to remove all official documentation on MT4, MT5, MQL4, MQL5."

Woke up in a cold sweat ...

I used a very good terminal for many years. All the software was made for it to work in the market.

One day, a few years ago, the terminal ceased to exist as allegedly obsolete. So absolutely no matter, another terminal from another developer was found - not better, but not much worse.

What is pathetic is the software - how much effort was put into it.

Sergey Golubev:
If good ...
I'm going to the bathhouse on Saturday.

Brutal. :)

In your sleep, from the English branch? ))))

Aleksey Panfilov:

Brutal. :)

In a dream, from the English branch directed? ))))

No, I just go to the baths sometimes.
I take a taxi to a bath, and more than once taxi drivers (having found out where to me to go) - joke - "our people don't go to a bath by a taxi".

In general the taxi drivers are talkative people, constantly ask - about a bath, how often to a bath, why in this public bath (if there are places though and slightly more expensive, but not with two pools and a steam room, and mansions with a steam room on the ground floor in everyone), tell about their work, say that the taxi drivers simply moonlight ...
and I mostly keep quiet (it's a five-minute drive) ... sometimes I answer that it is the most famous and largest public bath-house in the city, known since Soviet times ...

Rue taxis, for example, when the dispatcher asks over the phone "where are you going?", I name the bathhouse with the street name, they say they need the full address. I give them the address with the house number. And at this address is a garage society, the public bathhouse itself (it's big, in front of the garages), across the house is a gay club, and behind the garages is a former German fort.

Instead of the bathhouse at the address (which I called) I was brought several times to the garages ... The gay club and the German fort were not yet taken to, as I kept telling the taxi drivers that I was going to the bathhouse and not to the garages, for example ...

And on the other side of the bathhouse is the school, where there are Sabbaths, and students and parents clean up the school grounds to the music of the band Queen, the Rolling Stones, etc. (music can be heard around the block).

Sergey Golubev:

No, I just go to the baths sometimes.

I apologise if that was an unfortunate joke.

Aleksey Panfilov:

I apologise if I made an unfortunate joke.

Will the stupid website ever stop interrupting the post

Khortitsa, my city of Zaporozhye

Good old fashioned

Divine Comedy

Obraztsov Theatre

Reason: