Interesting and Humour - page 4070

Valeriy Krynin:

The one on the far right turns out to be a gopher. Who is the one on the far left - who the hell knows.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The one on the far right turns out to be a gopher. Who is the one on the far left - who the hell knows.

Deacon (added: and epithet), it seems.

The phrase comes to me from a set of letters like: "Pioneer Rally in the Collective Farms".

P./S.: But in my mind, the word 'flip' is a fit

Dina Paches:

P./S.: But I have the word "runaway" as a fitting

Did you run the optimiser on mt4 or mt5?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Did you run the optimiser on mt4 or mt5?

What is the question mark at the end of the sentence for?

Dina Paches:
What is the question mark at the end of the sentence for?

There is a difference.

- You look pale, what's wrong?
- You see, my wife has been dreaming about meeting Putin for a week.
- So?
- Yesterday I yelled at her, told her to stop these meetings.
- Well?
- Tonight I dreamt about an FSB colonel and hinted that I should stay out of it.

Tonight I went out with a friend I went skydiving with a long time ago. I wrote about it a long time ago and threw in a video.

We went for a walk on the Neva, had a pure conversation, father-daughter relationship for the duration of the jump. No sex. But it's been 9 years...

I wrote here, too lazy to repeat, there was an attempt of young suicide, I suggested we go parachuting )) But I was remembered. Offered to do it again. I think here we probably have competent parachutists, how to explain to his girlfriend that to jump with a canopy D-5 even tomorrow, and the wing should learn?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There is a difference.

I can't see if you've run the optimisation. Ask the person next to you

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Tonight I went out with a friend I went skydiving with a long time ago. I wrote about it a long time ago and threw in a video.

We went for a walk on the Neva, had a pure conversation, father-daughter relationship for the duration of the jump. No sex. But it's been 9 years...

I wrote here, too lazy to repeat, there was an attempt of young suicide, I suggested we go parachuting )) But I was remembered. Offered to do it again. I think we probably have here competent parachutists, how to explain to his girlfriend that to jump with a canopy D-5 even tomorrow, and the wing should learn?

I don't know, but we can fantasize about physics. The lines are short, spread at a big angle, they are spread with air which means we have to fill the canopy evenly, i.e. the opening should be symmetrical, precise, with no jerks, twists. That means you should first learn how to fall evenly so that it wouldn't bob and twist. Something like that.

And it has no stabilizing dome, if you don't stabilize your fall yourself, you can get wrapped up in your feet.

Reason: