Interesting and Humour - page 4064

The height of ignorance in today's pseudo-scientific internet society is to follow the bazaar. And since they think they are not only scientists but also intellectuals, they don't.

Alexey Viktorov:

Our mermaids.
And in the background is a lifeboat from the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

Why are the legs not fused and there is no fin? Genetic anomaly?)

khorosh:
Why are the legs not fused and there is no fin? Genetic anomaly?)

They're not legs, they're flippers. They have started to turn into walruses.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Find an excuse not to answer the question?

Andrew Petras:

I think I'll just.., today I'll remove myself from the fray.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Schizophrenic?

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. You should go to the clinic where you live, they will tell you where to go for a diagnosis.

Andrew Petras:

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Go to your local clinic, they'll tell you where to go for a diagnosis.

О! Wow, it's finally kicking in. I finally thawed out. Probably spent 24 hours saying, "I'm not schizophrenic... I'm not schizophrenic..." huh?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

О! Wow, it's finally kicking in. I finally thawed out. Probably spent 24 hours saying, "I'm not schizophrenic... I'm not schizophrenic..." huh?

You made me laugh. Particularly the way you've been poking and prodding. You can't take Freud away.

Andrew Petras:

You made me laugh. Particularly your strenuous "poking". You can't take Freud away.

I could argue, I could answer something. But believe me, there's no point in writing something substantive to you, you're really stupid and resentful, and maybe even embittered. I'm not the one who needs to go to the hospital here.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I could argue, I could answer something. But believe me, there's no point in writing something substantive to you, you're really stupid and resentful, and maybe even embittered. I'm not the one who needs to go to the hospital here.

And if it were not for the full moon, you would have behaved like a human being?

Dive in, Dimitri, dive in.

Сейчас 16 лунный день с полнолунием в Овне
Сейчас 16 лунный день с полнолунием в Овне
  • www.luna-segodnja.ru
Символ: голубь. Символ лунного дня сегодня голубь, который приносит с собой миролюбие, гармонию, отдых, радость, хорошие известия. Луна сегодня хороша для творчества, вязания, написания стихов и т.д. Но, следует отметить, что лунные сутки сегодня – время заслуженного отдыха. 16 день Луны наступило время отдыха. Если хочется, то можно просто...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You're a fool, no you're a fool... I remember my childhood and playing in the sandbox).

khorosh:
You're a fool, no you're a fool...Remembering childhood and playing in the sandbox).

And what about when you're a shelf and the answer is you're a fool, and you're a shelf again and the answer is you're a fool. The next time, even a tolerant person will not have the desire to do it again.

In the end you are a fool - you are a fool. So is it worth judging by the bottom line? This has nothing to do with the kindergarten.

Reason: