Interesting and Humour - page 4059

Олег avtomat:

That's good, that's reassuring.

Mermaidologist here says mermaids were common in the union. They lived in bathtubs -- commonplace. Then they got eaten, I guess. Now they're gone -- mermaid man knows what he's talking about.

I used to live in the times of the Union, there were lakes and the Neva river nearby. There were and are plenty of pretty girls, no mermaids for sure ) For them and 28m men you have to go to youtube, that's where they are found.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Mermaids are real! I'm a reptiloid, don't I know it!?

Replicoids confirm - beautiful!

I wonder where the mermaid lived at the time of the union

Олег avtomat:

I wonder where the mermaid used to live during the Union.

My neighbour has been in a drug clinic twice this year, two weeks at a time. Told me people in the fever acted very funny. One was wandering around the wards looking for his dog.

So people, to calm him down, would say, "She just ran away, went outside for a walk. Well, to make the guy not nervous. Can we agree that mermaids exist? )) For peace of mind.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A neighbour of mine has been in a drug clinic twice this year, for two weeks at a time. He told me that people in the fever acted very funny. One was wandering around the wards looking for his dog.

So people, to calm him down, would say, "She just ran away, went outside for a walk. Well, to make the guy not nervous. Can we agree that mermaids exist? )) For peace of mind.

That's the basic principle of a mental hospital:

Patient: "Doctor, I'm flying."

Doctor: "Let's fly together."

Andrey Kisselyov:

there are already engines that not only do not burn oxygen but also do not consume any energy for their rotation.

Respectfully.

What a masterpiece of conspiracy theory,

of course we're not going to hear about it.....

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A neighbour of mine has been in a drug clinic twice this year, for two weeks at a time. He told me that people in the fever acted very funny. One was wandering around the wards looking for his dog.

Yeah, yeah... we should agree... and there's proof that mermaids exist... here it is, just so we all know:

Now, having proofs, we can reasonably talk about mermaids -- even at various international symposiums, our mermaidologist will be on top of it.

Олег avtomat:

I wonder where the mermaid lived at the time of the union

I know where - in the bathroom.

transcendreamer:

What a masterpiece of conspiracy theory,

of course we won't be expecting any proof.....

It's for Prokopenko - he's got twenty-five kilos of them

As far as efficiency is concerned, it is known that considerably more energy is consumed than is used for useful work. So it's a simple matter of using an energy-chrono-integrator with the right settings, collecting all the energy distributed along the space-time continuum, and directing it along one generalising lateral.

Reason: