Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together - page 9

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The game is played as if it's forex, without the slightest connection to the real market.
Great, all MT traders are playing chits, impossible to win for blah blah blah, what are you doing here?

Artem Chyvelev:

This is the reason for such statistics of losses. This market is not suitable for speculations, but it is very accessible (minimum deposit, fast account opening, depositing from a dozen of payment systems, high leverage, simple terminal).

All this attracts weak and greedy money, which is quickly lost.

A couple of years ago I was on business with a family. While I was talking to the woman, I saw her husband running back and forth to the computer. I asked her what interesting things were there. It turns out he is a Forex trader. I asked him what his successes are, how long he has been trading, how he identifies price movements. At that time he was trading for a year and used different combinations of Japanese candlesticks; his profit was several times less than the losses. Basically, his deposit was not big either. He invested 1,500 to 2,000 roubles a month, 5 thousand roubles maximum. This is a classic example of a player who is one of the 95% of losing traders.

Комбинатор:
Fine, all MT traders are playing chickenshit, impossible to win for blah blah blah, what are you doing here?

Where did I say it was impossible, impossible or unnecessary to gamble on "forex"? Nowhere).

However, according to my observations, a significant proportion don't understand what they are dealing with at all. And that, to say the least, is strange). Will you get behind the wheel of a car with no idea what it is?

Zy. I mean, for most Mt traders your saying is true.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Where did I say it was impossible, impossible or unnecessary to gamble on "forex"? Nowhere.)

In that article you threw that as a leitmotif through the whole text.

Комбинатор:
In that article you threw that as a leitmotif through the whole text.

It's your imagination. You have been given the information. Everyone processes and sees for themselves what they want to see. )

ZS The author really worked in a bank for a long time and did forex. He has another article, but I'm sorry, I couldn't find it.

SZU left. See you tonight.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You are the one who was given the information. You have been given the information. Everyone processes and sees for themselves what they want to see. )

It didn't seem to me ) this article is written with a very specific purpose to denigrate forex and promote yourself.

There is not much information about forex and it is one-sided.

The article describes some negative aspects of trading at Forex Dealers and does not mention anything about the negative aspects of the same trading at the Stock Exchange.

Artem Chyvelev:

What they are trying to tell you is that there is no crowd on the forex market - it is a bank market and all these "sentiment indicators" can be used as a folk omen:"When the cobbler tells you to buy stocks, because you can make good money on them now, it means that it is time to sell them".

Because they are not trading their market, forex is a big capital market, the players here are well prepared, it's their job, also forex is a less trendy market. The stock market has better statistics.

On forex you can't come in wanting to win immediately. It is rightly noted that, trends are few, but, they are there. Therefore, you have to catch them. This strategy will not bring quick wins, but, and losses will be minimal, and eventually, in a few years (about 3) you can come to a stable-profitable total trade. How to catch the trend? We need to arm ourselves with a reliable trend indicator, on TF D1 (I failed at lower TF) put a daily order on the indicator indications with a minimum lot (depending on the deposit, risky may use any lot) with SL = 50pp. and TP = 1100pp. on EUR / USD. We have to wait for the trend to be long, but the result will always be positive in the interval of 3 years. I have not found any other way to earn on Forex yet. The market will definitely punish those who want fast money. There is also an opportunity to launch, on a daily basis, robots - komikaze with a minimum deposit of 1$. If 10 out of 250 of such robots launched within a year will survive, they will many times justify the losses incurred during the next 3 years. I want to try this crazy idea. The hurdle is that we don't have long to live. I'm sure descendants will become billionaires if forex doesn't slam shut. On the tester I want to run 10,000 of these robots from early 1973 to the present. I will report the results. It is a colossal job, but I will try to do it. Question: can I automate this learning process? I will try to find out from programming experts by opening a special thread.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yusuf, why don't you trade on a normal exchange?

Комбинатор:
Yusuf, come on, trade at last on a normal exchange, do not bother with nonsense.
That's the right thing to do.)
Combinator:

It didn't seem to me ) this article is written with a very specific purpose to smear forex and to promote yourself.

There is not much information about forex and it is one-sided.

The disadvantages of trading at forex-dealers are glossed over, not a single word about the disadvantages of the same trading at the stock exchange.

I would not say so. Imho, the information is quite adequate.

The article is not about the exchange. Tvardovsky also has many articles about the stock exchange, and they are very good. By the way, the exchange also lose, and all the same 95%. )

I do not understand why are you so upset (worried) about forex? All that is required is to understand that we do not have the slightest relation to Forex. We play with DTs by their rules and quotes forex, with corrections of the same DTs and without any legislative framework. Got it? Good. Let's continue working. At the same time stop making delusional hypotheses about playing against someone who does not exist. And start doing things instead of creating illusions.

But don't tell me what to do.
Reason: