Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 36

Don't pay any attention to him.
A normal person wouldn't doubt TA!
TA works and that's it.

Demi >>:
да не обращайте на него внимания
явный сумашедший! нормальный человек сомневаться в ТА не будет!
ТА работает и все

Dimitri, that's not the point. Neither our nihilist, nor me, nor you personally, for manual trading TA is not needed, so... You can put something on the chart to calm down. An experienced trader needs only a price chart (which is also an indicator!) Or even just knowledge of the current price. However, the inexperienced trader will lose anyway, with or without TA.

There constantly appear "awakened" people who have reached enlightenment and prove this obvious point. But the fact is that we are, by the way, on a forum on programming language (www.mql4.ru) and not on manual trading. How are they going to explain this truth to the Expert Advisor? They will read them the mantra "You don't need TA, TA is bullshit, you only need the price" a hundred times? And at the end say "om mani padme hum" and the enlightened neophyte expert goes to trade?

TA (analysis), or more precisely, its analytical tools - indicators - are needed (here) to set the conditions for the expert. TA indicators are its sensors, sense organs.

If the man does not believe in TA, let him not believe. But what is he doing here? )))

Svinozavr >>:
Индикаторы ТА - это его сенсоры, органы чувств.

It's funny. :)

This is what I call in my experts on NN groups of indicators that perform a single task for NN (a sense organ).

joo >>:

Забавно. :)

Именно так я и называю в своих экспертах на NN группы индикаторов, выполняющие какую нибудь одну для NN задачу (орган чувств).

And have you noticed, Andrew, that this resource develops psychic abilities? ))) Many people who ask about it have no doubt that they are all telepaths, and it seems that they are not so far from the truth. What can you do? "Dear gurus, it's not working for me. What's the problem?" That's it.

So, the joke, "A team of telepaths is solving your problem" is hardly a joke any more! Indeed! )))

Svinozavr >>:

А вы заметили, Андрей, что этот ресурс развивает экстрасенсорные способности? ))) Да многие спрашивающие даже и не сомневаются, что тут - сплошь телепаты, и похоже, они не так далеки от истины. А куда деваться? "Уважаемы гуру, у меня не работает. В чем проблема?" И все.

Так что дежурная шутка "бригада телепатов решает вашу проблему" уже почти и не шутка! Во как! )))

Exactly. Psychic powers! To twist a well-known expression: "Newcomers question - and we get stronger!" :))

"A team of telepaths is solving your problem" - one-two, three, four, five I start telepathing... )))

moskitman >>:
... раз-два, триче, тыре, пять начинаю телепать... )))

More often than not, it is possible to telepathise in this way.

Only the funny thing about this provocateur is that according to his twisted and obviously sick logic, astrology and TA are identical. Both only process data and all decisions are made and interpreted by the decision maker. There are no laws in either.
That nickel is a bastard.

Demi >>:
Только забавно у этого провокатора получается - по его извращенной и явно больной логике получается тождественность астрологии и ТА. И то и то только обрабатывает данные а все решения принимает и интерпретирует лицо, принимающее решение. И там и там законов нет.
Сволочь этот никель

Well... Don't be like that. Firstly, he genuinely does not believe in the possibility of trading on TA, demanding from TA what it is not designed for. We're all wrong about something. And secondly... What, it wasn't interesting to read? So, if provocation, it's in a positive way. You can thank him for that. And you - "bastard".))) If the man gets offended and starts insulting you here, the thread will turn into a dumpster.

shtreichbrecher
an infiltrator from the FA.
a Cossack!
Reason: