Interesting and Humour - page 3636

>>>> The incomparable Anis al-Doleh (seated), beloved of the 100 wives of Nasser al-Din Shah Ka-Jar, the fourth Shah of Iran, who came to power in 1848 and ruled for 47 years.

47 years... What a normal term - Solid!
And now the squealing about who rules ... 17, What nonsense, the age at which they don't even sell vodka. A kid and a baby almost.
I'm guessing we'll be talking about my 101st favorite lover in 30 years.

I wonder if medicine will be able to cope with it. Let's say at 94-95 you'll need a mistress. And if you take 40+47, that's also a decent age = 87.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

>>>> The incomparable Anis al-Doleh (seated), beloved of the 100 wives of Nasser al-Din Shah Ka-Jar, the fourth Shah of Iran, who came to power in 1848 and ruled for 47 years.

And now the squealing about who rules ... 17, What nonsense, the age at which they don't even sell vodka.
I'm guessing we'll be discussing the 101st beloved mistress in 30 years.

I wonder if medicine will be able to cope with it. Let's say at 94-95 you'll need a mistress. And if you take 40+47, that's also a decent age = 87.

A healthy diet and lifestyle do amazing things... Old men under 90-100 were quite wow in those days! It's not like that anymore, all the old men are playing tanchiki, prostatitis, myopia, and apathy towards women. It's all the fault of the tankers!

Andrey Dik:
A healthy diet and lifestyle do amazing things... Old men under 90-100 were quite a hoot in those days! It's not like that any more, all the old men are playing tanchiki, prostatitis, nearsightedness, and apathy towards women. It's all the tanks' fault!

Are you talking about those old, rusty and discarded tanks that are sometimes talked about as obsolete and of which there are still many and which find great use - appearing suddenly here or there? Or about the game World Of Tanks ... If about the game, yes, that's probably the only thing that seems to get up in these 40-50 year-olds. In general, medicine and a proper lifestyle will easily prolong their 47-year reign.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And now the squealing about who rules... 17, what nonsense, the age at which they don't even sell vodka.

Yeah... There's life in Paraguay, too.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah... there's life in Paraguay, too.
It's always beautiful in the realm of marijuana.

Pharaoh Piopi ruled for 94 years

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Pharaoh Piopi ruled for 94 years

Where is the place where he ruled now? And Paraguay's history is notable, after all, not for marijuana.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where is it now, the place where he ruled?

Well how where, where it was in those years, the Nile still flows and flows into the same sea now.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well how where, where it was in those years, the Nile still flows and flows into the same sea now.

Did he rule the Nile?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Did he rule the Nile?

I mean the place where he ruled.

and if you think back in history, Neil was exactly the main and important substance there