Interesting and Humour - page 3581

Aleksey Semenov:
It was just on the news.

Why do people invest 100%? Especially at 1,000% per annum.
If they had invested 10%, they would have received a 100% return. Isn't it enough? But it is safe. Well, they would lose these 10%, no big deal, of course it is unpleasant, but not a disaster, 90% is still in the pocket, and you can continue to play. Or not so?

Компьютер научили «приближать и улучшать» пикселизованное изображение
Компьютер научили «приближать и улучшать» пикселизованное изображение
  • Николай Воронцов
  • nplus1.ru
Специалисты исследовательского проекта Google Brain, который занимается разработками в области искусственного интеллекта и методов глубокого обучения, научили нейросеть «додумывать» изображение, генерируя его на основе нескольких пикселей. Препринт доступен на arXiv.org. В художественных фильмах нередко используется прием «приблизить и...

Aleksey Semenov:
It was just on the news.

Yeah, that's hilarious. And no force majeure like the franc back in the day.

For those who think it's cool to write in a punk-ass way.

-----

She took the sign from the blind man and... corrected it.

It's amazing how much words can change everything around you. And this video confirms once again that nothing is more powerful than words.

What she did made those around her see the problem in a completely different way. Her words have touched a lot of people. Justa few words...

http://smexonline.ru/ona-zabrala-u-slepogo-tablichku-s-nadpisyu-i-ispravila-ee/?utm_source=fb-mypage&utm_medium=fb-mypage_ona-zabrala-u-slepogo-tablichku-s-nadpisyu-i-ispravila-ee_&utm_campaign=fb-mypage_ona-zabrala-u-slepogo-tablichku-s-nadpisyu-i-ispravila-ee_

Она забрала у слепого табличку с надписью и… исправила ее.
Она забрала у слепого табличку с надписью и… исправила ее.
  • smexonline.ru
Удивительно, насколько слова могут изменить всё вокруг. И это видео еще раз подтверждает, что нет ничего сильнее слова. То, что сделала девушка, заставило окружающих посмотреть на проблему совершенно по-другому. Ее слова зацепили многих. Всего лишь несколько слов… Она всего лишь изменила надпись «Я слепой, помогите...

Aleksey Semenov:
It was just on the news.

I'm a fart!)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
  • 0% Alas, I don't dream
    (0)
  • 0% I see, but I can't remember
    (0)
  • 0% Occasionally, issues that have been hanging up for a long time are resolved
    (0)
  • 0% I remember dreams perfectly, but cannot separate the pure meaning
    (0)

// Comrade moderators, let's not delete thoughts that are outside the scope of our common understanding.

// I respect you for letting me know beforehand that you will delete the post/thread, but the forum is not just for discussing how to set a stop loss correctly. We are preparing the future here too, at least in terms of thoughts.

// And the death of this forum from boredom does not interest me.

-----------

So-so-so-so, pressed Enter by accident in the voting, adding options ended... Slight bug in the engine, but that's ok.

I'll add in the comments, I wanted to throw in more options.

---------

I've been thinking about loss-positions correction on the basis of lots for a week or two. I use MT5, there are many times more possibilities for analysis. At first, I started to analyze positions by one instrument. I did it using MT5 and Matlab, MT5 is easier to access, while Matlab is used to simplify graphics. But this is not the point.

Then I started to imitate hedging with different symbols using my real trading history and tester.

And here we had a hitch. Too many variants. In such cases, I do not force my brain and let my mind run its course.

---

And now, attention and a request to write those who were/are seriously engaged in sports.

As you remember/know in sports there is no smooth growth. All athletes, and in other fields as well, often develop in leaps and bounds. I know this by my own experience. I used to get really stuck in handwriting and programming for a month, and then it rolls forward, you don't have time to master what comes naturally).

I am asleep now and my decisions about it come to me, I understand clearly how to solve everything, I am placing orders and positions on a huge transparent board (it looks like a glass, but it is not), I am closing them mentally using OrderCloseBy(...), I am in profit))) I am working out some situations. The board is about 20 meters high, 15 meters wide, the orders are usual entries in green on the background of matte white board.

And the profit in the dream is not important, what matters is the feeling that I have solved the problem )) I remember I had this many times during real developments, usually a breakthrough comes afterwards in real life as well.

-----------

Does it happen to you?

---------

Going to bed, if I don't solve the problem tonight and stay behind the board ... I'll find a way to report from the underworld. Well, if the moderators here don't get banned.)

Ivan Butko:
I don't remember that happening.

But before sleep, when you go to bed and try to sleep, your brain often generates a stream that needs to be filtered. And if you have a notebook nearby, it's better to write it down. If not, you'll forget in the morning.
Yes, Ivan, it took me a long time to write the explanation, and I've only just read yours. That's exactly what I mean, in dreams the head also decides, but in its own way )

Where is the answer - "As I can astral travel in a dream - that's where I solve all my questions that have accumulated for the day" :) I was disappointed with the proposed options - I expected more from you Alexey)

When we are awake we can focus on certain mental processes, this is nothing other than the ability to control our thinking. I don't know exactly how it happens physically or chemically, most likely we strain something inside the head, perhaps blood flow to a certain area or send some nerve impulses to that part, and thus can give priority to the chain of thought... I think that does not mean that there are no other impulses in the brain in parallel, just that we can focus on one and some cannot even when we are awake.

As we sleep, the activity level takes a rest, dreams are always a stream of undisciplined impulses, maybe not even a stream but wavy impulses that come out spontaneously. As a rule, dreams are a chaotic mess, themes change quickly, different episodes are unrelated, a pole can turn into a dog and then you eat a cake and sing a song, a crow flies and you see yourself dead, while the bowl of water is actually on the TV channel 1 news. It's like Alice in Wonderland all over again. I don't know how to get normal information out of it. I can be sort of aware of my dreams, and I'm responding to them with a total f.... and there's no way to control it. So all this nonsense is quickly forgotten all the time.

Most likely, the solution can come in a certain phase of sleep, when the brain is somehow able to control itself )

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Lyosha, this forum would be more boring without you.
Good thoughts often come during a walk, usually before going to bed, the brain apparently starts to get its blood pumping; movement is not only life, but also the generation of thought. I also often have ideas when I begin to explain my task to someone, and the person to whom I'm speaking may not necessarily understand the subject. I don't remember that in my sleep,

I have been in the phase for a long time, and I have been in the phase for a long time, and I have been in the phase for a long time.
Reason: