What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 17

Demi: Run the autoregressive analysis module and you get the formula
Wow, it's so simple... what have I been doing for years?

Mathemat:
Wow, it's so simple... and what have I been doing for years?

That's a question I can't answer for you.

Demi: Launch the module of autoregressive analysis and you will get the formula

Surprised)))

How to launch, what to launch with?

You launch and we'll observe. Preferably in real life, not on history)))

LeoV:

Surprised.

How to launch, what to launch with?

You launch and we'll observe. Preferably in real life, not on a story ))))

I'm at a loss as to whether to run the autoregressive analysis module on the real, rather than on the story???

Demi: I'm at a loss as to whether to run the autoregressive analysis module on the real and not on the history???

Yes, you will be trading on the real, not on history)))

LeoV:

Yes, you will be trading on the real, not on history ))))

Trading? I'm at a loss again.... What was the mission statement - "You must understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula. ". You get a mathematical formula for the dependence of present prices on past prices

Demi: Trade? Lost in the guesswork again.... What was the mission statement - "You must understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula."

We should understand that all forex research should not lead to masturbation on autoregressive analysis, but to concrete earnings. Or do you prefer to manturbate on pretty pictures? )))

Какой среднестатистический срок, за который происходит понимание процессов и выявление некоторых скрытых закономерностей на форексе

Every successful trader has his own deadline. And in general it's better not to know such information, or you may give up already at the beginning. And another thing, time spent on forum communication is time wasted, in the case when the purpose of such communication is development of a working TS.

LeoV:

We should understand that all forex research should not lead to masturbation on autoregressive analysis, but to concrete earnings. Or do you prefer to manturbate on pretty pictures? )))

understandable. In short, with this "You must understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula. "You're clearly overreacting.

And with the NL in the forex market, you are also overreacting. Because IP is not a child's play called "stick an expert judgement in the NS", but a much more complicated thing.

Demi:

understandable. In short, with this "You must understand that the forex market does not lend itself to a rigid, mathematical logic based on a mathematical formula. "You're clearly overreacting.

And with the NL in the forex market, you are also overreacting. Because the NL is not a child's play called "stick an expert judgement in the NS", but a much more complicated thing.

You know, the conversation was in general terms, not specific. So I may have exaggerated somewhat, but in the context of the conversation, it seemed appropriate.

Like you about autoregressive analysis - nothing concrete, just pretty words....))))

Reason: