Interesting and Humour - page 3573

Server Muradasilov:

Flowers of life

I've been trying these pictures on myself :)

I have a little one growing up myself (10 months).

Vladimir Gribachev:

I've tried these pictures on myself :)

I have a little one growing up myself (10 months).

It's not that bad if you take responsibility.

my walls are painted at most, but with our permission and in a certain place )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

It's not that bad if you're responsible.

My walls are scratched at most, but with our permission and in a certain place)

I don't write on the walls, but my second LCD TV has scratched the whole screen.

Question on a topic nobody's dealt with. Are there any ways to get rid of these scratches?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it's not so terrible if you're responsible.

my walls are painted at most, but with our permission and in a certain place )

Good decision, it should be given.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I've tried these pictures on myself :)

I have a little one myself (10 months old).

The main thing here is that the child should not find a trunk with Euros or Bucs, the rest is nothing.
I know a case where a child was handing out 5 thousand notes on the street like wrappers. He gave out about two million to his friends from kindergarten and children on the street,
with the phrase I still have it, i.e. he obviously knew where it was.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it's not that bad if you're responsible.

My walls are painted over at most, but with our permission and in a certain place)

I changed the wallpaper twice last year, responsibly :)

By the way, they don't punish children in Japan!

For example, a mother can go into a hairdresser's salon and get her makeup done, while the child takes her lipstick from the table and draws a creative drawing on the mirror with expensive French lipstick, and no one will even say a word or spank her or punish her.
Apparently that's why talented engineers, doctors, and ordinary workers with skills are growing up there.
Has anyone ever taken apart and repaired Japanese tape recorders from the 1980s and 1970s? Or repaired Japanese cars?
You get the feeling that every single wire was laid out with genius thinking, boards were conveniently located, and everything was thought out down to the very last detail!

Apparently it was all done by people who didn't get their hands and heads beaten in childhood.

Server Muradasilov:
I changed the wallpaper twice last year, responsibly :)
I purposely did not paste where I was allowed to paint, I pasted it as soon as it was done )

Yuriy Zaytsev:
The most important thing is that the child doesn't find a chest full of Euros or Bucks, the rest is nothing.
I know of a case where a child was giving away 5,000 notes on the street like wrappers. He managed to give away about two million to his friends from kindergarten and to other children in the street,
with the phrase I still have it, i.e. he obviously knew where it was.

I have a safe :)

My wife and I have the keys.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I have a safe :)

My wife and I have the keys.

Why would my wife leave the keys to the safe where the money is? My wife has the keys )))

Ihor Herasko:
My wife, why would she leave the keys to the safe where the money is? Take the wife's keys )))

I trust her, she doesn't take anything without asking.

It's just a precaution, I even have a flash drive with all the instructions, sources, contacts, keys and passwords...

...so they won't be lost in case...

Reason: