Interesting and Humour - page 312

sumkin75:
What difference does it make? Just very interesting.
what is the difference?

abolk:

Ooooooh, it's all so messed up. You should be warned.

Mischek:
Yeah, you must have gotten into the code, cheater.

I didn't, I swear on Paukas' boots.

Maybe it was some training: I once made in Delfi a series of psychotrainers, among other things there were two programs to train the perception of (1) colour and (2) brightness. While I was doing it, I was training myself in the aforementioned abilities.

Vabche cool test (which is on the link), in terms of organization of the testing process. In my tests it was always a pairwise comparison. But here it's offered to sort the array at once. I haven't done it myself - and I should have. It is a very good implementation.

Mischek:
Ooooooh, it's all so messed up. You need a warning.
I can't understand you. All to the barricades, then how messed up.

sumkin75:
What difference does it make? It's just very interesting.
We've had and still have priority strata since the communists. Plus there's the circular bail. The law only works against the weak. Putin, of course, can be put in jail (although I am personally in favor of other measures), but this will not solve the problem. We should abolish all immunities and toughen penalties. A dictatorship of the law is necessary. Any information is available now. Data from the Bureau of Technical Inventory, the traffic police, the land registry, and the movement of funds in accounts. Make civil servants account for their assets. Including MPs, judges and cops. Then slap the hell out of them all. Simple as that.

sumkin75:
Then slap the hell out of everyone. It's simple.
abolk does not pay taxes on income from the service, will you smack him?

Mischek: abolk doesn't pay taxes on the income from the service, are you going to slap him?
He's not a civil servant here.

abolk:
You're hard to understand. All to the barricades, and then to the mess.
When did I ever call for barricades?

Mischek:
You don't pay taxes on income from the service, will you slap him?
By the way, that's right. But I would suggest an amnesty for entrepreneurs. Repent, you'll get a discount. I emphasize, entrepreneurs. Civil servants and their families are not affected by the amnesty.

Mathemat:
He's not a civil servant here.
Too late, he's already on the list.
Reason: