learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 90

7Konstantin7:

Give the man FEAR cool illan like this :-) I then all wiped, and here to look too lazy, maybe someone has a side

open a demo-set up the owl and will be in this thread fairy tales tell-show, it will be interesting)

and I'm off to watch a movie) http://cinema-hd.ru/board/dramy_hd/ferrari_2003/4-1-0-6235 Ferrari (2003 )

Thank you, Constantine. Enjoy the show.

Folks What if you attach two indulators?

super-signals-channel

Support_and_Resistance.

There is nothing to do on smaller timeframes!

How will the TS work?

Only trade on levels when they coincide

P.S Don't blame me for rambling or anything else I just don't sleep enough=)

Files:

7Konstantin7:

Roman posted it here somewhere and you have to look for it, read it, follow the topic).

I'm not keen on Ilan, I just looked it up for you :D) you and Roman will have a blast

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139975/page72

Maybe Roman will tell you which last option is relevant) and you test and share the results - settings

open a demo and we will have fun)

That's it! That's him. You seem to really read the branch material and everything else here, Kostjan... :-)

271863768:
oooh and I was only talking about trading on the divergence of the convergence )) Konstantin, can you fix me with turkey? )))) I've been interested in difference and convergence trading for a long time but i wonder how to calculate the necessary lot for each pair ?)))) and what would you think if i could do Ilan for this type of trading?)
I`m sure it will be bomb (although it will be, even if I`m not using MM with Ilan, but trading e.g. with percentage of DEP)! It should be built on MKL5, first the indics should be translated... In this branch - tools, settings, volumes and signals...

Roman.:
That's it! That's him. You seem to really read the branch material and everything else here, Kostjan... :-)
Yeah, I spy everything. I like this site, that's all I got.

7Konstantin7:
I'm a spy :-) I like this site, it's the only place else I sit
i like this site only - i'm not sitting anywhere else.)

FEAR:

Folks What if you attach two indulators?

super-signals-channel

Support_and_Resistance.

There is nothing to do on smaller timeframes!

How will the TS work?

Only trade on levels when they coincide

P.S Don't blame me too much for rambling or whatever, I just don't get enough sleep.)

The only thing you have to do is to look at the visualization mode and trade, and then, looking at the chart, you may think it out.

develop your mind, train your brain, and master spread trading - I gave you the link ;)

As for all sorts of trading tools and so on, the site is full of them at http://ruforum.mt5.com/. Read-select something you like and test it, communicate in topics that interest you, no one does it here-not interesting.

i think it's enough for a start) choose something and that's it) for example i can do everything at once :D

FEAR:
Hi Konstantin Have a good trade=) post your trade today=)
I'll see, I just opened the terminal and immediately got into action) Well, see you tonight

Automated Trading Championship 2012: ZigZag Indicator as an Analysis Tool

7Konstantin7

I`ve been reading an article about Zig-Zag yesterday. It was very interesting, I looked at this indicator from the other side, changed its parameters, ran it using a tester and developed my TS

Today I opened a order waiting for the profit.)

I`ll trade from maximum to minimum sure it sounds like bullshit but if I use this order book properly it will be effective.

I have a fixed spread, it's perfect. mine is 2 pips.

FEAR:

Automated Trading Championship 2012: ZigZag Indicator as an Analysis Tool

7Konstantin7

I`ve been reading an article about Zig-Zag yesterday. It was very interesting, I looked at this indicator from the other side, changed its parameters, ran it using a tester and developed my TS

Today I opened a order waiting for the profit.)

I`ll trade from maximum to minimum sure it sounds like bullshit but if I use this order book properly it will be effective.

I have a fixed spread and it's 2 pips.

We'll race you :D The zig-zag is utopia, but maybe you can make it.
Reason: