Interesting and Humour - page 307

Mathemat:

No need to pick on words: I know what sophistry is too.

Just look at the way Andrei's clichéd phrases in this thread are treated ("piss off", "hello Stalin", etc.)...

How slyly you twisted it. Who "relates"?

"spit it out" - not me https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page308#comment_193294
"hello Stalin" - that's
Mischek' s line.
"etc." - it's not clear from whom and to whom.

Typical opposition tactics - generalizing the indefinable and wishful thinking - and from the height of your authority as a moderator - is not serious.

Mischek is the only one posting opposition politicos. They should have said right away that one must be politically correct with "everyone" on the forum. Who is "everybody" is known and lucidly explained in the phrase: "I hope abolk will understand what has been said to him.

The answer is, "I understand. Not stupid." (further a famous quote from the movie "Till Monday").

Mathemat:

OK, that's enough of that. Let's get on with it.

abolk:

How cleverly you have twisted it. Who "relate"? These are the phrases of one Mischek. One Mischek also posts opposition politicos. They should have said straight out that it is necessary to speak politically correct with "everyone" on the forum. Who is "everybody" is known and clearly explained in the phrase: "I hope that abolk will understand what has been said to him.

The answer is, "I understand. Not stupid." (further a famous quote from the movie "Till Monday")

(Hee-haw))

The people who oppose the opposition will be banned from gas, electricity and the Internet.

And whoever mocks our peacefulness will shed bloody tears.

Bolkonsky to the baths, Putin to the bunker.

Ole' ole' ole'.

---------------------------------------------

Was that supposed to be my response?

The funny thing is that it is the proponents of the sovok who are aggressive in their arguments.

Guys, I do not want to interfere (otherwise they will again attribute to me the function of censorship), but maybe it makes sense to show their civic position somewhere in a separate resource, or at least in a separate thread? And going beyond its limits to stop biting each other?

I do not want that this forum suffered the sad fate of Fours ...

FAQ:

Guys, I do not want to interfere (otherwise they will again attribute to me the function of censorship), but maybe it makes sense to show their civic position somewhere in a separate resource, or at least in a separate thread? And going beyond its limits to stop biting each other?

Opposition activists ruined the Foursome as well ? wow

FAQ:

Guys, I do not want to interfere (otherwise they will again attribute to me the function of censorship), but maybe it makes sense to express their civic position somewhere in a separate resource, or at least in a separate thread? And going beyond its limits to stop biting each other?

hello to the wrestlers :)

FAQ:

I hate to see this forum suffer the sad fate of the Four...

Are you saying it's Mischke's fault on 4? Not characters like Freud and Mosquito? It's got its own hysterics.

And frankly, it's all interesting to me, even though I'm not russian.

And by the way no one is stopping you from posting pro-poo content here instead of sarcasm and spitting venom.

TheXpert:

Are you saying it's Mischke's fault on the 4?

Whoa!)

abolk: "sprinkle" is not for me.

I apologise, I missed it. But I could have responded to that post of yours in the same way myself :)

That's it, that's it!

Here we go...

You can't say a word, they just attribute non-existent sins.

Go to hell, all of you.

FAQ:

You can't say a word, they just attribute non-existent sins.

I'm not talking about you, actually...

Reason: