Interesting and Humour - page 3016

You can of course stick to your opinion about sport in the USSR, but from what I can observe, after perestroika sport became more accessible to the masses. I was working in a sports complex at the time.

There were many sections for sports that were banned in the USSR and there was no pre-testing for aptitude for the sport; everyone who wanted to take part went there (those who passed the medical commission, of course).

Dmitry Fedoseev:
In the USSR there was no Greco-Roman wrestling, or at least it wasn't called that, there was freestyle and classic wrestling.

I know what it was called. But since no one says "classical" nowadays, that's why I write "Greco-Roman". Although we were told straight away in the wrestling club that "this is Greco-Roman wrestling, but we call it classical wrestling".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You can of course stick to your opinion about sport in the USSR, but from what I can observe, after perestroika sport became more accessible to the masses. I was working in a sports complex at the time.

There were many sections for sports that were banned in the USSR and there was no pre-testing for aptitude for the sport, everyone who wanted to take part went there.

You mean karate, etc. Yes it was forbidden then, but they did it all the same.
I agree that there is a lot more variety in training now - you can do whatever you want and they will teach you. But if we look at accessibility from the financial side, how much they cost? Yes, plus equipment or clothes depending on the section. I'm sure not everyone who wants to can afford it.

A friend of mine has a son who attends a hockey club and his parents moan at the exorbitant cost of uniforms.

Nikolay Kositsin:

What kind of world do you live in? Capitalism has been going downhill for a long time now! It has no resources and its ruling class is already draining it and plans to wipe out ninety-nine percent of the population and not even turn the rest into slaves, but literally into insects like ants and bees! Here we go!

What kind of madness is this? I hope it's a joke)))

Alexandr Saprykin:

You mean karate, etc. Yes it was forbidden then, but they did it all the same.
I agree with you that there is a lot more variety in training now - you can choose anything and they will teach you. But if we look at accessibility from the financial side, how much they cost? Yes, plus equipment or clothes depending on the section. I'm sure not everyone who wants to can afford it.

A friend of mine has a son who goes to hockey and his parents moan at the exorbitant prices of uniforms.

Not just karate. We were practicing on the sly, but not everyone who wanted to, and what good was it when you had 2-3 people training from handwritten books. All sorts of aerobics, fitness and gyms began to appear, people streamed in.

About equipment. Now at least in principle, you can buy, but then there was just not. Now wrestling jacket 2000 p. Then 50 rubles. (One-third of an average salary) and try to find. How much was the cost of ski equipment, this is generally a scary number. Now, too, not cheap, but still not so awful.

Alexandr Saprykin:

A friend of mine has a son who goes to hockey and his parents moan at the exorbitant prices of uniforms.

Huh. You should be more modest in your choice of sport)) You didn't say in numbers? I looked it up on the internet... If you're very frugal, you can invest 50-70 tr.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not only karate. The first time I was in the army, I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and the next time I was in the middle of the night. All sorts of aerobics, fitness and gyms began to appear, people streamed in.

About equipment. Now at least in principle, you can buy, but then there was just not. Now wrestling jacket 2000 p. Then 50 rubles. (One-third of an average salary) and try to find. How much was the cost of ski equipment, this is generally a scary number. Now, too, not cheap, but still not so awful.

There were pros and cons everywhere. There were aerobics even back then. Gyms too. Only fitness and martial arts were new. We got free tights in the wrestling class, by the way.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Huh. You should be more modest in your choice of sport)) You didn't say in numbers? I looked it up on the Internet now... If you're very modest, you can invest 50-70 tr.

I don't know what the numbers are. Considering that the kid is growing every year and everything needs to be upgraded all the time... It just makes your hair stand on end.
An ice arena was built and hockey has become a very popular sport here. Now many parents of future hockey players have no time for modesty))))

transcendreamer:
what kind of madness is this? hopefully a joke ))))
It'll be fine, I found out.
Reason: