Interesting and Humour - page 2684

transcendreamer:
That's some noble psychopathy (about content).
Good book (read it).

Aleksey Levashov:
But you (sorry, I can't capitalize it) are too much of a narcissist, too much of a propagandist for a special way, a special spirituality, some kind of virtual crossbones, you show undisguised bias and prejudice in your posts,
You are not even shy about humiliating and insulting your opponents. Thankfully, your opponents are quite politically correct and tolerant. Otherwise you would have to talk to them man-to-man, which you are obviously not ready for.
It's you who are living the negative life, condemning in every way what you are used to using comfortably and without which you wouldn't even be able to write a letter in this thread.
I do not expect a response as I no longer wish to communicate with you.
Opponents behave either like children or interested parties collecting slop. Big fans of "objective" evaluation? Then let them tell their wife that there are better examples around her. She'll appreciate that perspective assessment and critical perception ))

Advertising has reached a new level

Timur Gatin:Реклама вышла на новый уровень

"Nothing will stop me from helping you" - lol.

Timur Gatin:

Advertising takes it to the next level

О... Yes, advertising has definitely reached a new level. A new level of BREAD.

Enter email address... enter e-mail address... enter email address... Enter your email address, S**A and chase your 250 quid here...))

solar:

At 44 minutes and 13 seconds

Chuck is that you? I didn't last longer than 1.5 minutes=)

Дополнительная секунда создаст проблемы интернету
Дополнительная секунда создаст проблемы интернету
  • geektimes.ru
Эталонное время расходится с астрономическим из-за изменения скорости вращения Земли. За последнюю тысячу лет набежала разница около десяти минут. В ночь на 1 июля 2015 года все атомные часы в мире остановят на одну секунду. Последний день июня продлится 86401 секунду вместо 86400 — на одну секунду больше двадцати четырех часов. Фото звёздного...

Vladimir Belev:
"Nothing will stop me from helping you" - lol. scary, i want to "evolve" this.
Oh guys I so want to be a millionaire in 100 days but I can't spend that much time watching this nonsense. Can you tell me where to enter your account number so they can start transferring money already?)
Reason: