Interesting and Humour - page 3836

Yuriy Zaytsev:

"sued" ------ headlines deliver the tough stuff

While we are speculating about the former USSR, we are wondering about the problems of the Indians.

In the country, the judiciary comes out on top in terms of profitability...

transcendreamer:
"------ headlines are pretty good.

Well, you didn't... Well... If you had worked honestly, I don't think there would have been any questions. Journalists would have easily counted the number of approaches to the shell... 1500 rubles, that's easy to calculate... 1500/60 =25$

2000000/25 = 80000 reps... That's how many years you have to work without taking it out...

Andrey Dik:
what the fuck are you talking about?

Like what? I love it, especially the "every minute" part.

transcendreamer:

How does your factory experience justify the totalitarian regime of the early USSR? (smiley)

also, the management culture is all true, especially if the contingent is like that,
however, the idea of effective management is not to make managers fit everyone, it is just counterproductive,
effective management is the building of processes and standards that work even if the manager is on holiday,
it is easy to litmus test any organisation: if the manager is away and the business is dysfunctional then it is bad management,
very often it can be found in companies with "russian" management style where full names are written instead of positions - this is just a mistake,
processes should not be limited to one person and there should not be a personal influence in business processes,
getting used to authority, to the leading hand, to patriarchal domination of work - this is the way to a dead end.

oh well what am i talking about, what business processes? many companies just don't have them ))))

- passing from consultancy, reporting to 25 people

the point is that it is much harder to run a country than a shop. it is disproportionately harder, because there are millions of times more degrees of freedom in the system, if you know what that is.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, you didn't... Well... If you worked honestly, I don't think there'd be any questions.

What do you care anyway? - Go next door and ask Tim how he bullshitted the government. You see, any reasoning you make here is not legitimate.

From a tailor in Odessa:
- Semyon Abramovich, God created the world in seven days and you've been sewing trousers for a month!
- Young man, look at this world... and these trousers!

Andrey Dik:

I am talking about the fact that it is much harder to run a country than a shop. it is incommensurably harder, because the system has millions of times more degrees of freedom, if you know what it is.

It will be much easier to manage if there is a competent team. And there are no blabbermouths, sycophants and other opportunists.

In my case, one doesn't want to, the other can't.

Andrey Dik:

What do you care? - Who sued and screwed over what and where in Russia? Go next door and ask Tim how he bullied the authorities.

Yes, how can I put it... You know perfectly well it's trivial corruption.

Do you like it? Or don't you care?

That means the courts are corrupt.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, how can I put it... You know damn well it's trivial corruption.

It's not for you to judge, I'm telling you again. You're a nobody in this country. a runner. Tim Cucarek's dud.
Reason: