Interesting and Humour - page 2621

Vitalie Postolache:
Round - to carry. And also to knead wood, chop dough and light the cooker

You can also smoke vodka

Alexandr Murzin:
You can smoke vodka, too.

An addict at a doctor's appointment.
The doctor looks at the tests, the cardiogram and so on and sums up:"You should take some weed, young man. "
The junkie's doomed:"Yeah, and smoke syringes... "

There used to be a story about a vodka enema - no traffic cop would get a hold of it.

Alexandr Murzin:
There used to be a saying about a vodka enema - no traffic cop would get a hold of it.

Now that's silly.

It is not the remains of swallowed vodka that smell in the mouth, but the decomposition products of alcohol in the blood - that's one.
Secondly, a vodka enema will burn your intestines. The enema was done with wine, and the vodka was passed through the vein.

The reason for such perversions is that the liver breaks down the alcohol and the brain gets a lot less than its owner would have liked. So the drunks invented ways to get the degrees into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract.

The safest way to get drunk off one bubble is to gass it through a siphon.
Take it from me.

Андрей:

Now that's silly.

Not the remains of swallowed vodka smell in the mouth, but the products of decay of alcohol in the blood - that is first.
Secondly, a vodka enema burns the intestines. The enema was done with wine, and the vodka was passed through the vein.

The reason for such perversions is that the liver breaks down the alcohol and the brain gets a lot less than its owner would have liked. So the drunks invented ways to get the degrees into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract.

Take it from me.

And you're a seasoned professional.

Alexandr Murzin:
And you are a seasoned professional .
Very funny.
No, I used to drink when I was younger, but classically through my mouth. )))

Андрей:

Now that's silly.

It's not the vodka that smells in your mouth, it's the decomposition products of the alcohol in your blood.
Secondly, a vodka enema burns the intestines. The enema was done with wine, and the vodka was passed through the vein.

The reason for such perversions is that the liver breaks down the alcohol and the brain gets a lot less than its owner would have liked. So the drunks invented ways to bypass the digestive tract to get the degrees into the bloodstream.

Take it from me.

Are you one of those who think the liver only breaks down alcohol from the gut? Well, it doesn't. The liver doesn't care which hole you put the vodka through, it filters the blood just like the kidneys do, only it processes substances differently.

And the intravenous vodka, that's a killer.)

Vitalie Postolache:

Are you the kind of person who thinks the liver only breaks down alcohol from the gut? ...

No, I'm not. I'm not one of those at all:)

Reason: