Interesting and Humour - page 2618

I don't know why he deposited the crowns in his Sberbank account (it's clear that they won't give them back).

This sounds like bullshit,

Why would you go to the bank if you could do it over the Internet or was there a problem only at the cash register?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I don't know why he deposited the crowns in the Sberbank (it's clear he won't give them back).

This smells like bullshit,

Why run to the cashier's office when you can do it online or was it only at the cashier's office?

I would like to ask you to give me the money back to the bank in rubles) and then ask for a kroon in kroons.

Serhiy Dotsenko:
Read carefully, he bought cashless kroons and deposited them in his account, i.e. he came to the bank with roubles ) and then demanded that the kroons be issued in kroons
Yes, he did.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

A tribe sees a white man for the first time

Something's not quite believable. At the 4th minute there is a tree in the frame, it is clear that the cameraman is close, you can see from the tree that the cameraman is moving, it means he is not camouflaged in the tent, but for some reason he does not attract the aborigines' attention. In the middle of the shot, the cameraman is walking around in circles, shooting close-ups, but they do not pay attention to him.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Something doesn't seem quite believable. At the 4th minute there is a tree in the frame, it is clear that the operator is close, you can see from the tree that the operator is moving, it means he is not camouflaged in the tent, but for some reason he does not attract the attention of aboriginals. In the middle, the cameraman walks around in circles, taking close-ups, but they do not pay any attention to him.

there's a cameraman somewhere who came up to him and touched his hand.

This is ancient footage, quite possible a production.

Anatoli Kazharski:

I've been with Microsof since Windows XP and Windows Mobile 5.0. Thank you, great video.

the very first experience of w 3.11 and DOS 6.22 )) it was good to look back
Reason: