[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 27

sand:
who told you that?

To explain my statement, I will have to touch the subject of religion, but it is forbidden for discussion on this forum.

I will answer with a question - name me an alcoholic who is very rich? (except thieves of course, but they have a different way of doing things, they spend everything they steal like water and have to steal even more)

floston:

To explain my statement, I will have to touch the subject of religion, but it is forbidden for discussion on this forum.

I will answer with a question - name me an alcoholic who is very rich? (except of course for thieves, but they have a different system, they spend as water all they have stolen and have to steal even more).

Alcohol consumption and alcoholism are different things, in case you didn't know.

floston:

It takes me very little time to learn a new subject if I need to understand how things work.

So far I stutter in memorizing C++ syntax, I'm not spending enough time on learning, so progress is slow.

If you spend all day long on forum fluderastiya, progress will be slow. Or rather it won't be there at all. Where will it come from? Do you think that knowledge will appear in your head by itself?

By the way, it would be interesting to look at your knowledge in MQL. You've mentioned that you know it, but I don't really believe it :)

sand:

Alcohol consumption and alcoholism are two different things, in case you didn't know.

You would probably agree that it's not just vodka that contains alcohol. If you drink alcohol, you are an alcoholic, as rude as that may sound. you have been misled into believing that drinking in moderation is not "drinking". I'll give you the example of a drug addict, is a heroin addict? I think so. And is someone who smokes pot? Or takes all kinds of painkillers? Of course he is. But why are we so hypocritical compared to alcohol?

We are getting off the subject of automated trading systems, if you want answers to your questions, we can do it in person.

Nalex:

If you spend all day on the forum, progress will of course be slow. Or rather, there won't be any at all. Where will it come from? Do you think that knowledge will appear in your head by itself?

By the way, it would be interesting to look at your knowledge in MQL. You mentioned that you know it, but I don't really believe it :)

i'm not too smart to write on the forum, i'm combining it with something else so as not to get bored :)

i don't want to prove anything to you. it's not important if you don't believe me :)

Besides, I'm off for the day in about ten minutes ))

floston:

We are getting off the subject of automated trading systems, if you want answers to your questions, we can do it in person

What questions?

sand:
What questions?

The ones you're asking,

That's it for today, goodbye, everyone.)

floston That's it for today, goodbye, everyone.)

A 24-hour ban for self reflection.