Interesting and Humour - page 2601

Always be strong and never give up. If you ever let your guard down, life will take advantage of it and set you straight M@il.ru Agent...

evillive:
Always be strong and never give up. If you ever let your guard down, life will take advantage of you and set you straight M@il.ru Agent...

my little one, it's too simplistic, that's what children think.

You'll fall and you'll rise again and again...

Полицейский запрыгнул на крышу авто, чтобы остановить пьяного водителя
Полицейский запрыгнул на крышу авто, чтобы остановить пьяного водителя
  • videochart.net
http://lifenews.ru/news/151860 Инспектор из Башкирии рискнул собственной жизнью, чтобы помешать правонарушителю. Во время обычного дежурства сотрудник ДПС города Бирска Республики Башкортостан получил сообщение от знакомых, что...

barabashkakvn:
This method will not work if the egg is fresh, i.e. if it has been bought recently. If the egg has been laid for a few days (in the refrigerator, of course), then this method will work.
All store-bought eggs are cured.

Екатеринбуржец сделал из трактора дом на колёсах, чтобы сгонять в Крым
Екатеринбуржец сделал из трактора дом на колёсах, чтобы сгонять в Крым
  • www.e1.ru
Екатеринбуржец Александр Маляр намерен отправиться в путешествие в Крым на минском тракторе. Старт запланирован в конце мая.  – Я с 12 лет езжу на тракторах. Ещё в 2007 году планировал поехать на нём на юг, но тогда не получилось, а идея осталась. Я понимаю, что это очень необычная затея, но это моя мечта. Семья у меня нормально относится к...

Contender:
All the eggs from the shop are already cured.
I don't always buy them in a shop. I often buy them at the market - that's why I talk about the difference between a fresh egg and a seasoned one.

barabashkakvn:
I don't always buy them in a shop. I often buy them at the market, which is why I talk about the difference between a fresh egg and a seasoned one.

I see.

I have my own layers :)

Contender:

I see.

I have my own hens :)

What a bunch of traders... :)

moskitman:
Fucking traders now... :)

Firstly, life is multifaceted.

Secondly, I'm not much of a trader. I'm more of an amateur graal builder.

moskitman:
What a bunch of traders... :)
You're always better and there's no need to overpay.