Interesting and Humour - page 2544

pagot:
You're absolutely right - I really can't build St. Isaac's and Kazan Cathedrals, the General Staff, the Hermitage, the Admiralty and the Alexander Column...
But I suppose you won't be able to build anything like that either, even with quite a lot of money.

Your assumptions in the absence of competence in this field are an empty shell.

pagot:

However, it would be interesting to hear at least your theoretical explanations of how it is possible to build, say, a second Alexandria Column today.

It would make sense if you had at least some applied experience in the field in question.

That is, before you start talking about something, much less ask, you need to understand the problem a little more than a pig in oranges. Otherwise it will turn out to be a conversation between a blind and a deaf.

Reshetov:

Your assumptions with your lack of competence in the field are nothing but hollow.

It would make sense if you had at least some applied experience in the field in question.

That is, before you start talking about something, much less ask, you need to understand the problem a little more than a pig in oranges. Otherwise it will turn out to be a conversation between a blind and a deaf.

Yuri, then tell us how the column of Alexandria was hewn and erected?

Reshetov:

Your assumptions with your lack of competence in the field are nothing but hollow.

I offered you at least a theoretical explanation of how the Alexandria Column can be built today. And Dimitri approached you with the same suggestion.
You have not done so, from which it unequivocally follows that you:
1) make unsubstantiated statements;
2) are incompetent in this matter.
As to your "more than a pig in oranges", it is a question of upbringing. Education is either there or it is not.

P.S. And one more thing about competence: a friend of mine who is an architect and PhD in engineering claims that today it is impossible to build the Alexander Column, let alone the Hermitage.

pagot:
I offered you at least a theoretical explanation of how it is possible to build the Alexander Column today. And Dimitri addressed to you with the same offer.
You have not done this, which clearly suggests that you:
1) make unsubstantiated statements;
2) are incompetent in this matter.
As to your "more than a pig in oranges", it is a question of upbringing. Education is either there or it is not.

P.S. And one more thing about competence: a friend of mine who is an architect and PhD in engineering claims that today it is impossible to build the Alexander Column, let alone the Hermitage.

It is actually possible to build, but it will be very, very expensive.

And to make it cheaper they will make it concrete and clad it in granite.

If there is a need, there will be a technology.

But there is no such need, so there will be no technology.

It is impossible to make pyramids with the same parameters.

Vinin:

It is actually possible to build, but it will be very, very expensive.

And to make it cheaper, it will be made of concrete and lined with granite.

But it will not be the Alexander Column, but a half-finished product, a pathetic semblance of a masterpiece.

It is impossible to make pyramids with the same parameters.
Just as it is impossible to make some of the masterpieces of St. Petersburg. Yes, and not only St. Petersburg's.

Integer:
Yuri, then tell us how the Alexander Column was hewn and erected?

I'm going to drop everything and start explaining to the lamers how to build columns.

Vinin:

Actually it is possible to build, but it will be very, very expensive.

And to make it cheaper they will make it concrete and cover it with granite.

There will be a need - there will be a technology.

But there isn't such a need, so there won't be technology.

You have to start with it. If there is no customer, the technology rests.

A friend of mine repairs machines that other mechanics refuse to use. Everyone says that there are no ready-made parts, and that the necessary parts cannot be made either - there is no technology. Modern "craftsmen" only dream of hackwork. However, the technology exists and any part can be made to standards. You need to know how to make it, not just make stuff up.

What was built in St. Petersburg is, of course, a masterpiece. But we shouldn't forget what the cost was. Everything was built on blood and bones and by hand. The monument to Peter stands on a monolithic block of copper, dragged through the marshes. The domes were gilded with mercury, after which almost no one was left alive, and if they were, they were crippled. The railway from St. Petersburg to Moscow is also based on bones and has the straightest section in the former USSR. That's because it was built without any surveying - straight ahead. The Tsar drew a pencil on the map with a ruler. In one place, he touched his finger with the pencil and made small bend. That's how everything was built. One masterpiece, thousands of corpses. In the Third Reich, they built underground cities with factories the same way. People from concentration camps were driven in and their corpses were pulled out together with the soil. Some of the land is still operating factories. Some have not been completed.

Reshetov:
I'll drop everything and start explaining to the lamers how to build columns.
And watch your mouth.

Glue such a plate to the BUY and SELL buttons and you can charge your laptop or whatever...

20 комментариевКомментировать
20 комментариевКомментировать
  • 4pda.ru
Ученые смогли преобразовать статическое электричество от человеческого тела в полезную энергию

barabashkakvn:

Glue such a plate to the BUY and SELL buttons and you can charge your laptop or whatever...

Scientists are fooling around, they should have invented something useful. As it is, it's all old Soviet developments and ideas that did not get the attention they deserved in the USSR.
Reason: