TSD Forum

This board has the potential to be a great and easy to use forum. I sincerely hope that people use it. It would be a shame to see such a nice asset fade away due to lack of use.

Cheers to the creator of the forum for your work and contribution. If enough people come over from the Yahoo group to work on and discuss TSD here, it will thrive.

Yes, it's more useful than standard mail lists like yahoo.

I think we have to expand it for more Experts not only TSD.

Best regards.

Yes, I like a forum like this much better than a mail list. It's much easier to go back and find things.

I think it would be great to expand it to include any EA.

I like the idea of this forum as well, you should charge a small membership fee, it doesn't have to be too much, but it'll keep the spammers away and it'll make the admin's job much easier. It'll also keep the undesirables away as well, since rarely do they want to pay for something when they only want to be a jerk.

Nomad Google

Yes, I agree.

But I think we will keep the forum free as longer as possible. But ...

If we try to have a lot of partners from brokers and some other companies this forum will not be independent one. It will be the same with other forex forums. You understand.

Small fee from members is much better because we will work for simple traders and programmers only in this case.

Let's see.

I think it should be some community in the forum. Now is too early to speak about it. But it may be int'l community. Irrespective of.

Anyway we are always having the opportunity to have partners. We will do it slowly. And will keep the free content for the members.

Will see.

hi im alepfx from Malaysia, this forum is very useful and im kinda like it very much

hi

alepfx:
hi im alepfx from Malaysia, this forum is very useful and im kinda like it very much

Hi , you woke the thread that has been sleep for 5 years , welcome to this forum...share your knowledge with us

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi all,

As my first post here, I also look forward to sharing trading Idea with all of you here. Cheers.

Reason: