Interesting and Humour - page 2425

tol64:
and you're still worried about McDonald's and gays. )))

You believe Milonov is gay? ))) You're a dope ))))

What a godsend for channel one of ORT.

Come on, tell us how - In Ferguson, "hail" has been hitting the roofs for a fortnight

Mischek:

You believe Milonov is gay? ))) You're a dope ))))

Just a godsend for ORT Channel 1.

No, it's not. You're just going around in circles about something you seem to care about a lot. That's why it's not me who's being a "horse," it's you. )))

tol64:
No, it's not. You're just going around in circles about something you seem to care about a lot. So it's not me who's being a dick, it's you. )))

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!)

It's always the same when you get caught with a blizzard, it's not my hand but you're gay.

There's no imagination or variety.

Mischek:

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!)

It's always the same when you get caught with a blizzard, it's not my hand but you're gay.

No imagination or variety.

Don't try to get out of it. You're very bad at it. You can go on, though. It's funny. )))

You're the only one who talks trash around here all the time. That's why you get banned all the time. Isn't that proof? )))

tol64:

Don't get out of it. You're really bad at it. You can go on, though. It's ridiculous. )))

And you're the only one who talks trash around here all the time. That's why you get banned all the time. Isn't that proof? )))

i still don't get it, are you gonna tell me how hails have been hitting the roof in ferguson for a fortnight now?

or the usual?

Mischek:

i still don't get it, are you gonna tell me how hail has been hitting the roofs in ferguson for a fortnight now?

or the usual.

I thought you were gonna tell me. You're always going on about the snot and the snot... Tell me about the log. )))

tol64:
I thought you were going to tell me. It's all about the snot and the snot... Tell me about the log. )))

So it's the same as always.)

Mischek:

So it's the same as always ))

So I don't get it, are you going to talk about the "log"...? Or the usual? ))

tol64:
So I don't get it, are you going to talk about "the log"...? Or the usual? ))
get off your ass, gumshoe, I'm done with you.

Mischek:
Get off my back, gum, I've got it all figured out.
So it's the same as always. )))
Reason: