Interesting and Humour - page 2428

If you stand still and listen for a few seconds when you declare your love, you can hear a quiet "noooooo! That's you shouting from the future.

- Unoccupied cash register!
- One gruel and herring, two crackers and vodka.
- Do you want a large or small vodka?
- Standard, no ice.
- Do you want a cucumber?
- No.

Beard, but on topic...

Vodka on the rocks hurts the liver

Rum on the rocks hurts the head

Gin on the rocks is bad for the psyche.....

...something strange about this ice, it's obviously very unhealthy.... and to the trade...

Instead of a roach, Dmitry Medvedev bought four servings of ice cream and several bottles of kvass. The prime minister paid at the cash register; his purchase cost 209 roubles. 50 kopecks, the agency noted.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Huge Logs - Help!

IvanIvanov, 2014.08.22 15:13

Just at VPS it is very noticeable, because the drives are small, about 20 - 50 gig, I think after a while the problem may realize and customers with desktop computers, if the owl a week gathers 10-15 gig of logs

If you take an average user's drive with 800Gig of free space (arbitrary)/15 for 54 weeks (a year), Sova eats all 800Gig, and if the drive is smaller and even earlier, just not everyone has realized the problem ... it depends on the age of the product, 4-5 weeks*15gig approx 60g loss on a desktop computer, not every average user would have noticed it at once, i would not have noticed it until i had half a disk full of shits....

I wonder, and during moderation of the product this problem - what - was not revealed...... questions arise to the moderators of the Market..... I'll sit for another half an hour, and I'll reveal the world conspiracy ....

Somm:

- Unoccupied cash register!
- One gruel and herring, two crackers and vodka.
- Do you want a large or small vodka?
- Standard, no ice.
- Do you want a cucumber?
- No.

What about the balalaika and the bear? It's a hell of an establishment.

alcohol + aspirin = peptic ulcer
alcohol + caffeine, ephedrine, theophedrine, Coldrex, Coldact = hypertensive crisis
alcohol + diuretics, hypotensive drugs = sharp fall in blood pressure
alcohol + paracetamol = liver damage
alcohol + insulin = sharp fall in blood sugar levels, coma
alcohol + neuroleptics, analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs = intoxication
alcohol + sleeping pills, tranquillisers = intoxication, brain coma
alcohol + antibiotics, sulphonamides = drug intolerance, lack of therapeutic effect
alcohol + nitroglycerine = increased pain syndrome and allergy

FAQ:
alcohol + aspirin = peptic ulcer
alcohol + caffeine, ephedrine, theophedrine, Coldrex, Coldact = hypertensive crisis
alcohol + diuretics, hypotensive drugs = sharp fall in blood pressure
alcohol + paracetamol = liver damage
alcohol + insulin = sharp fall in blood sugar levels, coma
alcohol + neuroleptics, analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs = intoxication
alcohol + sleeping pills, tranquillisers = intoxication, brain coma
alcohol + antibiotics, sulphonamides = drug intolerance, lack of therapeutic effect
alcohol + nitroglycerin = increased pain and allergy
I've always said that all that chemistry is bad for your health, drink pure alcohol!!!

Гигантский морской окунь проглотил акулу целиком. Видео
Гигантский морской окунь проглотил акулу целиком. Видео
  • Google+
  • www.vesti.ru
Невероятное видео сняли рыбаки недалеко от побережья американского штата Флорида. У них на глазах огромный окунь проглотил акулу, которая попалась на их удочку. Видео было загружено на YouTube 19 августа, и его уже посмотрели более 10,6 миллиона раз.

Something I've grown to love lately is market snot, it brings some harmony to this market chaos :-)))

Screenshots from MetaTrader trading platform

AUDUSD, M15, 2014.08.22

Forex Club International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real

AUDUSD, M15, 2014.08.22, Forex Club International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real

Reason: