Interesting and Humour - page 2402

Urain:
It increases potency :)
Is there practice behind these words?

What about drugs, try saying no to food!

Mischek:
The fridge was invented by refrigerator marketers, if I'm not mistaken, back in the 50s in America. And they made convenient shapes for eggs in the door. That's how it went.
Something I look at the reaction of some formamas and realise I need to clarify that "convenient egg moulds" are meant for chicken eggs.

Contender:
I look at the reactions of some formamas and realise that it should be made clear that "convenient egg forms" are meant for hen's eggs.
A bad dancer gets in the way of hen's eggs too. )))

tol64:
The hen's balls get in the way of the bad dancer. )))
I believe you, you know what you're talking about.

Маша и Медведь - Семья Древних - птичьи яйца
Маша и Медведь - Семья Древних - птичьи яйца
  • www.youtube.com
Увлекательная история о "Семье Древних" людей. Женщина вечно пилит своего мужа, но чем все заканчивается смотрите в мултику! Вот такая херня малыши ... Ааа ч...

Contender:
I believe you, you know what you're talking about.
Good for you! You're on the mend. ;))

Contender:
Is there practice behind these words?

Ashen red

keepyour testicles cold...

A guy I know paid over a thousand dollars for a prosthesis (full, from a TAZ)... some kind of imported one.

They're whistling about the price tag.

Для испытания экзоскелета набирают инвалидов-добровольцев
Для испытания экзоскелета набирают инвалидов-добровольцев
  • iz.ru
Резидент «Сколково» — «ЭкзоАтлет» начал набор добровольцев-инвалидов для испытания первого российского экзоскелета. Экзоскелет представляет собой механический каркас, который крепится на тело человека, полностью повторяет его биомеханику и позволяет многократно увеличить физическую силу. Инвалидам он позволяет делать движения, которые они не...

Contender:
I'm looking at the reactions of some formamas and realise that it should be made clear that "convenient egg moulds" are meant for hen eggs.
Yeah, eggs are a bit of a mess around here these days.