Interesting and Humour - page 231

MetaDriver 2012.03.21 19:47 #

Во весчь!! Уже хочу! Без смайликов.
// А метаквоты пусь пишут уже чартенят для етих кубяшек. Мультивалютка должна быть мультитерминальной !

As the years go by, the future is no longer exciting but rather alarming ))

Nokia came up with the compound for the tattoo, now the tattoo will be able to vibrate when called to the mobile

thought a lot ...

I have not decided if it is good or bad

I am not talking about where people will apply the tattoo and how much XXX software will appear for it)

Mischek:

as the years go by, the future's beginning to look a little more exciting than alarming.)

There is a cure for that. You just have to be willing.

Nokia has come up with a tattoo compound, now the tattoo will be able to vibrate when you call your mobile

a lot of thinking ...

I haven't decided if it's good or bad

I'm not even talking about where people will apply the tattoo and how much XXX software will appear under it)

You don't have to decide whether it's "good" or "bad". You take too much on yourself :)

You don't even have to worry about it, they'll put it on, shove it on, and shackle it. You shouldn't be worried. :))

why for nothing?

in essence, everything evolves in the same direction.

all technologies, optimisation and standardisation will lead to a jelly-like body in a bed that can work, communicate, make decisions and consume food without getting up and without opening its eyes

bedsores will not occur, the body can be technologically simulated and stimulated, just like the pleasures that should accompany, for example, a swim in the deep sea, at a depth of 3 m, at a spot in the Mediterranean according to the GPS

the brain performance will become stubborn, but that is not a problem, they are already successfully trying to enhance memory

sooner or later the line between man as we know him today and a machine will be lost

the horror

papaklass 2012.03.20 12:27 # <br / translate="no">
"but by the way the branch will become a fee , the amount is symbolic , transferred by internal payment "(c) Mischek.

Handsome, why trade on the exchange? It's brilliantly simple:)

What a patsy.

10 credits a month for branch access, is that a lot?

Ok, name your price

Mischek:

sooner or later the line between man as we know him today and the machine will be lost

horror

Or race for adrenaline as an alternative :) I've already written here somewhere. Your roleg with a wingsuiter is proof :)))

Mischek: there will be stubbornness in brain productivity, but that is not a problem either, they are already successfully trying to increase memory
Are there any links?

Why OR?

theoretically anything can be simulated and that too, just a matter of time and technology

Mathemat

I didn't save

Why does it work for you and not for me? (((

and i've already filed a complaint with the police .

Reason: