Interesting and Humour - page 224

sumkin75:
I don't know. I think the Nazis had good ideas.
One nation rule. Good ideas.

Yes, it takes a rich imagination to come up with all the things we have now in about 50 years (corruption, poverty, technological backwardness certainly won't)...

Mischek:
One nation's supremacy. Wow, those are the good guys.
The Germans got their way. They got their way. They rule in the Eurozone. As for Russia, the most momentous rulers were almost always foreigners. Starting with Rurik. That's how it's historically worked out.

sumkin75:
I don't know. It seems to me the Nazis had good ideas. Their methods were barbaric. Towards the external enemy. Communists were even more barbaric, towards the internal enemy. In fact, in case you don't know, Lenin created the first concentration camp. For his fellow citizens. Literally. Documented.

You are in possession of a propaganda-filled brain. Even before World War I, there were Russians in concentration camps in Austria-Hungary who did not want to be re-nationalized into Ukrainians.

You should take the statistics on those who passed the Gulag under Article 58 (published by the way, only those who passed, not those who were shot) and compare it with the civilians shot during WWII.

Maybe after that it will be easier to reflect on how well life would have been under the Germans.

Judging by your reasoning it looks as if your brothers-in-law either did not exist in the nature during WWII, or they were German bedfellows in the form of militia, Vlasov and voluntary collectivists.

sumkin75:
The Germans got their way. They got what they wanted.

It was the Germans who achieved it, not the Nazis.

and today's hospitality is already making them weep.

abolk:

You own a propaganda-encrusted brain...

Here we go ((

Mischek:

It was the Germans who achieved it, not the Nazis.

and today's hospitality is already making them weep

And the Norwegians are crying: Breivik's a prankster. And he may not even get a life sentence.

Mathemat:
And the Norwegians are crying: Breivik's a prankster.
and the Finns and the Swedes and the !!! Dutch

Mischek:
Here we go ((.
Ah yes, intervened in the "how nice it is over there", "abroad will help us", "the enemy's ass is sweeter".

abolk:
Ah yes, interfering in the "how nice it is over there", "abroad will help us", "the enemy's ass is sweeter".
Don't twist things around, just try not to be rude.
Reason: