Interesting and Humour - page 2246

newdigital:

Just for the sake of interest, go to my Humour thread in the English section - what's the most interesting thing there for users? Here's the thing: someone posts a photo asking "what's that?" and others guess ... it's been in the thread for a fortnight now... and no one humiliates, insults, apologizes or humiliates anyone ... The same people ... They are also from Russia and Ukraine ...

Why is it different here?

"drag the showdown" ... almost no big deal ... You coders are serious respectable people. So behave seriously and respectably.

That's a nightmare... I'm the one who's going to get punked for every picture I post this morning... for no good reason ...

No, you'll post some pictures about Russia's "ass" on your own, and you'll tell us about the public's reaction here in "Interesting & Humor".

newdigital:

"drag the showdown" ... Almost a fuss ...

I'm not an expert, you know best.

Contender:

It was back in March when you PR'd your signal in a separate thread. I deleted it and apologised for it (by writing to you in a private message).
If you don't like my action of deleting that thread - go to ServiceDesk to the admins (as it's not my rules).

So this is you taking revenge on me? God, that's low ...

newdigital:

"drag the showdown" ... ...pretty much gives a shit ... You coders are serious solid people. So act serious and solid.

As long as it's a fucking showdown.

Why do you divide your forum users into coders and non-coders and why do you keep emphasizing that? And often in a negative way towards coders?

newdigital:

It was back in March when you PR'd your signal in a separate thread. I deleted it and apologised for it (by writing to you in a private message).
If you don't like my action of deleting that thread - contact ServiceDesk to the admins (as it's not my rules).

So this is you taking revenge on me? God, that's low ...

I didn't PR anything, no need to lie!

newdigital:

So this is you retaliating against me? Jesus, that's low...

I don't retaliate against anyone, ever.

If someone has posted an offensive picture and there's a "Complaint" button under it, it's probably to notify the forum administration.

A nightmare ... I posted a "no-too-picture" - and apologised (publicly).

He PR'd his signals here in a separate thread in March, and didn't apologise and also made me look guilty ... and is taking revenge on me now ...

Maybe indeed some people are right that I should ban more?

Contender:
I didn't PR anything, no need to lie!

the admins deleted ... ...so I could pull that thread for you right now...

I don't delete anything for nothing ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting and Humorous

Contender, 2014.05.20 11:37

I don't take revenge on anyone, ever.

If someone has posted an offending picture and there is a "Complaint" button underneath it, it's probably to notify the forum administration.

It lights up a red thingy at the modders top right (with a description and who is complaining about what). I saw that, and deleted it.

The forum administration does care about the humor thread of course ... but not really ...

newdigital:

A nightmare ... I posted a "no-too-picture" - and apologised (publicly).

He PR'd his signals here in a separate thread in March, and didn't apologise and also made me look guilty ... and is taking revenge on me now ...

Maybe indeed some people are right that I should ban more?

If you want to get to know a person, make him the boss.

newdigital:

He PR'd his signals in a separate thread here in March and didn't apologise and made me look guilty ... and now he's getting back at me...

Man, you're a liar!!!

Reason: