Interesting and Humour - page 1997

Yoschik:
I'm going to put Yegor Lethov in there and make everyone's ears twist...
Yoschik:
artmedia70:
I'm gonna put Yegor Lethov in there and make everyone's ears twist...

Spit it out, Artyom. Four days of freedom left. Then we'll chat in person.

The moderator sent me a message from the landlord. That's it. I'm done with you. I'm tired.

I wondered who would take the message. But I guessed right.)

Yoschik:

Spit it out, Artyom. Four days of freedom left. Then we'll chat in person.

The moderator sent me a message from the landlord. That's it. I'm done with you. I'm tired.

I wondered who would take the message. But I guessed right.)

They sent mea warning by carrier pigeon, too. What can we do... We'll go in formation. I already bought a drum. You owe me a blowgun.
Yoschik:

Spit it out, Artyom. Four days of freedom left.

I've put a song about freedom in the subject...
artmedia70:

Why didn't you put "Everything goes according to plan" down?