Interesting and Humour - page 1817

alexx_v:

Until people realize that if they do not manage their lives, Vitya, Julia, Vitalik, Senya, Benya, etc. will manage them.

It took too long to wean them off the idea, it is those who are already without the idea who survive

it takes time.

Yoschik:

it takes time.

a swamp is just right for that, but not for revolution.

It is possible to take power in one's own hands, quietly, peacefully, without noise and dust, in a completely legal manner, etc., and decide one's own destiny, without Yul, without Vitya, without Vov.

22.31. Lenin monument demolished on Shevchenko Boulevard

22.27 People remain on the square. Everyone is trying to analyse the situation and count the people - someone is talking about a million protesters.
Everyone is wondering what Yanukovych is doing. Yanukovych, meanwhile, says he will not cancel his visit to China on 3-6 December.

22.03 Restaurants and shops in central Kiev announce that they will serve tea and coffee to all #EuroMaidan defenders for free. True, others say that food in cafes and money in ATMs on the square ran out long ago.

alexx_v: It is possible to take power into one's own hands, quietly, peacefully, without any noise or dust, completely legally, etc., and decide one's own destiny, without Yule, without Vitya, without Vov.

Where is the direct rule of the people among the developed countries?

The Swiss? It has been in their genes for 400 years...

Yoschik:

22.27 People remain on the square. Everyone is trying to analyse the situation and count the people - someone is talking about a million protesters.
Everyone is wondering what Yanukovych is doing. Yanukovych, meanwhile, says he will not cancel his visit to China on 3-6 December.

22.03 Restaurants and shops in central Kiev announce that they will serve tea and coffee to all #EuroMaidan defenders for free. True, others say that the food in the cafes and money in the ATMs on the square ran out long ago.
Lorries of babosiks and munchies are on the way.

Yoschik:
22.31 on Shevchenko Boulevard to demolish Lenin monument

Stupid Bandar-logs. All they want is to tear it down.

Mathemat:

Where is the direct rule of the people among the developed countries?

The Swiss, is it? They've had it for 400 years...

Are you against it?

Yoschik:

22.03 Restaurants and shops in central Kiev announce that they will serve tea and coffee to all #EuroMaidan defenders for free. True, others say that the food in the cafes and money in the ATMs on the square ran out long ago.
In short, Pomeranian 2. Ukraine will go down in history along with France for the number of "revolutions" per unit of time. But now the coloured ones.

alexx_v: Do you mind?

No, I don't mind. I wrote that I even envy Ukraine.

Are you a troll or what?

Mathemat:

No, I don't mind. I wrote that I even envy Ukraine.

Are you a troll or what?

Your conclusions are strange.

alexx_v:
Your conclusions are strange.

Well, your questions are weird, too.

Anyway, we'll see. Events are developing in a very interesting way.

Reason: