Interesting and Humour - page 1816

To be objective we need a full picture, we don't have one.

One fact: last Saturday there were scheduled asset meetings of the Batkivshchyna party (this information is entirely reliable). The meetings had been planned in advance and participants were notified a week in advance.

That is, no one knew about the Azarov government's decision yet.

At the planned meetings, the agenda was to prepare for the presidential election. To my question: why, two years before the elections, were the assets to be held? The speakers gently moved away.

Now put this fact in the subsequent events and it will become clear that the whole hullabaloo was planned, and the "people" in it act as a decoration.

Although, in general, the goals of the leaders and participants are the same - the dismantling of the Yanuk regime.

And the rest? As Robespierre wrote, the revolution devours its heroes.

Next we will see Yatsenyuk being dumped (as he is superfluous), although maybe for a transitional period he will be allowed to run the Verkhovna Rada, for example.

Yoschik: But it is clear to them what will happen if they join our CU, or everything will remain as it was before. They are not fleeing to the EU, they are fleeing from the swamp.

I'm not arguing that it's a swamp... I'm sick and tired of watching what we have going on myself. But you have to escape from the swamp with a sensible plan. Ukraine itself is in the same swamp, it is not Russia that is forcing it.

All right, then let it be as sergeev suggested: tell everyone to go to hell - both the EU and the CU.

But where will the president who is going to do it come from? Is it Yanuk?

Mathemat:

P.S. Russia, by the way, is a bit easier: we do not have any Euromaidan dreams and candy, you know. The EU will not be able to swallow Russia: it does not have the guts, primarily because of Russian distances and inconvenient weather inmost parts of the territory. Ukraine, on the other hand, is a very tasty morsel: its labour is cheap, its market is not small, and the weather is much better.

And we don't need to join anything. We are still the most potential-rich country in the world. This is both a reward and a punishment.

Yoschik:

And we don't need to join anything. We are still the most potential-rich country in the world. This is both a reward and a punishment.

I have a classmate who was potentially very talented, but now he works as a manual labourer and drinks heavily out of desperation.

Of course Russia can't be eaten up all at once, but it can be dismembered, and in pieces is easier to do (don't look for gloating in my words, there isn't any).

And in general I am more and more inclined to the idea of Russian world, but not such as we have it now.

I want a Russian world where the initiative will not be tobacco, where talented people have the opportunity to implement.

But in fact I do not see at least one idea (system of management) as it can work in the modern world.

Yoschik: And we, in general, are not supposed to join anywhere.

Ours is different: we have to create our own clubs where others join. Well, taking into account the US and China, of course.

In short, with our current economic potential incomparable to either China or the United States, we have to deal with geopolitical challenges on a comparable scale.

We are still the most potential-rich country. This is both a reward and a punishment.

That's karma, and it's lifelong...

Mathemat:

Ours is different: we have to create our own clubs where others join. Including the USA and China, of course.

In short, with the current economic potential incomparable neither to China nor the U.S., we have to deal with geopolitical challenges of a comparable scale.

That's karma, and it's a lifelong karma...

What clubs?) ? clubs for alcoholics, thieves, petty thieves, big thieves, lazybones and the section for the disengaged.

there is barely 5% of active people in the country.

nothing will change, not enough time, firstly we degrade the population, secondly it cannot reproduce even to its current extent, while newcomers can reproduce with the speed of ................... one can write it in by oneself.

If we draw a downward curve for the reproduction of the local population, and place the curve on top of the one that keeps on coming and multiplying the reproduction rate, then we sadly estimate the year when the end of population will come.

Urain:

But in fact I do not see at least one idea (management system) of how it could work in today's world.

Direct rule of the people is possible. On the example of territorial communities. gromady.org.ua

Until people realize that if they do not govern their own lives, their lives will be governed by Vitya, Julia, Vitalik, Senya, Benya, etc. and it will never get easier for them. In general. Because why suddenly?

But! That's the problem, there is a very small percentage of people who are ready to take responsibility for their lives in their own hands. The rest in any incomprehensible situation are looking for mama's tit. Let's look at today's Maidan. They either try to sit on the hedgehog with their naked ass or they are looking out for the MPs, hoping that they will be guided by them. Ugh.

alexx_v:

Or trying to sit bare-assed on a hedgehog

I would ask, colleague.

Yoschik:
I would ask, colleague.
for a police baton

alexx_v:
on a police baton.
All right, so be it.
Reason: