Interesting and Humour - page 1821

Autumn leaves are put down by children between the pages of books whose authors began in a country that no longer exists.

Yoschik:
Autumn leaves are put dead leaves by children between the pages of books whose authors began in a country that no longer exists.
So life-affirming, though! :)

GoodCat:
Life-affirming, though! :)
not mine )

Yoschik:

"Ukraine will not join the EU. It is ruinous for it because it is part of Russia. Alcoholics, drug addicts, as well as pro-Westerners, spies, provocateurs came into the square there and became the driving force behind the unrest," Zhirinovsky said.

---------------------

By the way, it somehow passed by, but similar agreements were signed in Vilnius with Moldova and Georgia. Probably because they are not part of Russia))

I travel now (realistically, not with IP Beeline) ... But when I travel, I'll say everything ... and why they do not want to develop their country like Poles do ... and so on ... all about the free stuff ... let me fly ...

newdigital:
I'm travelling now (real, not IP Beeline).

Working off the State Department's dough in Ukraine? Aren't you ashamed? And a moderator?

We saw on the video how you stormed the AP with a stick in your hand.

newdigital:
I'm travelling now (realistically, not with IP Beeline) ... but when I travel I will say everything ... and why they do not want to develop their country like Poles do ... and so on ... all about the free stuff ... Let me fly ...
And who are the judges?

FAQ:
Who are the judges?

That's it. He'll fly over and tell you all about you. Get ready.

By the way, why don't you want to develop your country like the Poles? А ? What is this? Why?

You don't have to say anything. Newdigita will tell us everything. He knows better than you.

When he lands, he'll tell us. Don't tell us. You don't know anyway. Don't even open your mouth.

Just now:

Eating stuffed cabbage rolls, and suddenly the thought goes, "Demo cabbage rolls!!!"

... (gasps))

Reason: