Interesting and Humour - page 1583

Mathemat:

And if you hang at least a dozen or fifty of these machines on them, it will be very cost-effective compared to a horde of locksmiths, turners and labourers. Who are often very tired and as a consequence make mistakes.

And there will be fewer supervisors required, that's for sure.

That's not our way.

Demi:
but how much?
Sorry, but in this case your question is inappropriate because it is inadequate.

Did you wake up here yesterday? All sorts of CNC machines have been around since before the Tsar of peas, including in the USSR.

Well here's a video of the Tesla electric car factory. Hand-built - only in the final stage of marrying the body to the drive train.

And we're doing it the same old wayhttp://news.mail.ru/politics/15076135/?frommail=1

The big cosmic switchover

Integer:
Sorry, but in this case your question is inappropriate because it is inadequate.
Absolutely! It is totally inadequate to take you at your word and show everyone that you have blurted out again without understanding the issue. I was wrong and I am sorry.

Demi:
Absolutely! It is totally inadequate to take you at your word and show everyone that you have blurted out again without understanding the issue. I was wrong and I'm sorry.
Listen, child, what word did you catch me at? Watch what you say, and don't do that childish reframing (if you know what it is). That reframing makes your question inadequate. And stop playing dumb.

Integer:
Look, kid, what word did you catch me on? Watch what you say, and don't give me that childish reframing (if you know what it is). That reframing makes your question inadequate. And stop playing dumb.

I'm sorry for that too! For everything, I'm sorry for everything! I'm sorry....

I'm on my knees in tatters with my head sprinkled with ashes.

A resident of Yakutia stabs a bear to save himself and his horses

A 55-year-old man went out to pasture his horses. While feeding the animals, he was attacked by a bear. The man was not confused and clashed with the wild animal with only a knife in his hands, the Yakutian Interior Ministry said in a report.

Mathemat:

Well, here's a video of the Tesla electric car factory. Hand-assembly is just the final stage of marrying the body to the drive.

This guy dropped out of college, founded several startups, sold them all (like PalPay for $1.5 billion), founded Tesla Motors, founded his own aerospace company and is building his own rockets for NASA (without a college degree) and a solar energy company

When he decided to go into rocket building he came to Moscow and saw his first rocket in action there.

Reason: