Interesting and Humour - page 1580

Mischek:

Yeah, it looks like solid day, dotted night.

There's 11 dayson the picture.

Tomorrow I'll turn myself in and kill someone.

Yeah, just aligned the lines. That's probably how it's supposed to go from the beginning http://photoshare.ru/photo1865793.html

barabashkakvn:
it's not just cloudy, but also rainy. And when it is overcast (or even densely cloudy) during the day the clouds keep the sun from warming the Earth much, and at night the clouds keep the Earth from cooling down.
Then is it cloudy in front of the biggest temperature difference...?

HZ, I'm betting on 1.

Mischek:

Help //no humour

Computer science

Yeah... I know.

Mischek:
I've got 1, 2, 3 days (out of eleven) to choose from, which one was cloudy.
Yeah. You're just too steamed up somehow, it's fine, it's just very poorly mapped. Answer 2.

Silent:
Yeah, well... yeah.

In fact ... last year we decided to go somewhere in computer science (4th grade school)

In short we were fooled by the name. Zhores Alferov has an after-school institution for children. We went there. So what? Yes, he really bustles there, you can eat with him in the dining room at one table, no tricks, but ...

Computer science is useless, they studied for a month the history of the mouse, then I planted them interesting problems for the children, then the teacher began to leave the class "for a minute" offering them to play mint

By the New Year it was clear that we had gone the wrong way but it was too late to give up.

We searched for a long time this summer. We found it, and on the whole I am very happy. I sat in class for the first lesson. The teacher is great. She's got the class and the presentation is right. I've seen the work of the senior class. It's cool.

Let's see what's next.

Mischek:

Help //no humour

Computer Science

Shit, I don't know.

I don't get it at all (

The correct answer is probably 2. Because 1 and 3 are roughly similar, and 2 is more different from 1 and 3.

Mischek:
Tough guy. Get me some English, too. Good English.

Integer:
The correct answer is probably 2. Because 1 and 3 are roughly similar and 2 is more different from 1 and 3 because you need the same day.

Yes, I think they mean that it is cold at night because the sun does not shine and on a cloudy day the sun does not shine and does not pierce the clouds. It's all very debatable, though.

TheXpert:
Tough guy. Get me English, too. Normal English.

I've been taking English since I was four years old. Now, apart from school, there's two two a week.

Reason: