Interesting and Humour - page 1532

artmedia70:

Everyone thinks in their own field. I've made 3D copies for commercials and without a scanner. Just "by eye". If it's given to me, it's worked. But making flawless animation of 3D characters took a lot of sweat.

Yedom das saine.

There's a technology called eclair.

if I'm not mistaken, it's the same technology used to make puppets on NTV.

Remember the 2 rules of psychotherapy; knowing them will save you money and nerves:

- Small problems are bullshit;

- all problems are small.

Mischek:
This is awesome. I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.
You used to be able to scan with a kinect.

TheXpert:
It used to be possible to scan with Kinect.
it seems to be different there, scanning, extrapolating into a template

Mischek:

There's a technology called "eclair".

if I'm not mistaken, it's the same technology used to make puppets on NTV.

I haven't read about that technology. I've been doing it all since before the mass appearance of it all on TV in the 90s. I used special plugins for 3D Studio MAX (which I used to work with) for phoneme recognition. Each phoneme was recorded into morph presets according to sound, and then a sentence was made from each preset. Whatever the original mesh of the character's face was, a morph corresponding to the phoneme would be applied to it and change the face. Thus, it was possible to compose whole sentences from presets plus additionally modify them with facial animation - each selected part of the facial grid had control objects attached to it, and changing or modifying them in turn would lead to changing or modifying the morph superimposed on the character's face. At the same time it was possible to further modify the 3D model, rotating it in the joints, etc. There was a sort of hierarchy of bones (the skeleton) to which the main model was attached, morphs attached to the head of the model, control objects attached to individual groups of the model's facial muscles. You could use scripts to display all of this on the screen as control sliders, each corresponding to its own "muscle". And all of this was done manually, by painstaking work. But then I could use my own accumulated library of movements. Or one could find separate movements on the Internet and extrapolate them into a complete action. All these movements were recorded in professional studios with the method of "motion capture" of a live person. Special light-reflecting sensors were placed onto his joints and a computer system recorded the position of these sensors in the three-dimensional space, then it recorded all that into a file. Afterwards it was loaded into system of user's 3D modeling and subjected to further editing by means of program for fine tuning under 3D environment of computer character...

Phew... it's been a long time since I wrote so much...

artmedia70:
Thanks, puked :))
vegan?

Contender:
vegan?
stuffed camel

artmedia70:
Thanks, I puked :)).

Nuclear mix! )))

What kind of dish is this? Inside the fish, pre-cooked chicken eggs are stewed. In turn, the fish are stewed in the chicken. Then the chicken stew is braised in the roast lamb. Then they put ram stuffed with it into camel's carcass. Stuffed camel carcass is buried in the sand pit and a fire is made on top of it. It is so simple. This is the most elaborate culinary dish the Berbers serve at the wedding feast table.

All they need is flies and maggots, and then it will be a complete set. And be sure to sign that it has even more positive effect on male power. The popularity will be guaranteed. )))

P.S. The fact that they have there is not considered immoral, intercourse with camels, generally killed. )))

Reason: