Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 9

Where do sellers report difficults or problems they find?

I've been trying different things to try to find bugs within the system since this is all beta, and no money is really on the line.

Here is what I have done, I started my Kenny Rogers system (big time loser EA, wink wink, so don't follow), and it placed 3 trades via the RAS EA...uploaded onto the website just fine. 1 of the 3 trades closed according my EA, that also uploaded to the website just fine.

Then I "turned off live trading" for my EA, while keep the RAS EA exactly the same as before. Afterwards, I manually closed the 2 remaining trades, and then it would NOT upload to the website saying my username is not valid or something like that.

But I did not make any modifications to the RAS EA from when it was working fine. What can be wrong? I tried to log in manually into the website, I can log in with the same username/pass just fine.

And if you try to type in your website with www in front of the address, it gives a website saying your site is down. But with www, it works just fine. Just another thing I noticed.

Also, I would like to request another feature besides the ones I ask in PM, would it be possible to only allow the seller to subscribe, this way the seller can test everything is working properly with a buyer script on his own computer before releasing it. It should be OK now in beta, but I suspect when it goes live, people will use real money, and the seller should have an isolated environment to test out the features.

It is necessary to keep

Allow dll import

Allow live trading

and so on.

Besides, RAS tool and RAS website were updated today with almost all suggestions implementes (profit in dollars, additional statistics, possibility to use few RAS EAs on same metatrader, possibility to use many Metatraders for 1 signal id and many other ideas - it was implemented already).

Besides, automatic auditor (buyer) will be install soon (may be tomorrow) for many signals/sellers.

So, delete old versions and download new one.

Also, update your account information for forex tsd login and so on (it may be important also).

username is not valid

You got this message because in the same time whole platform was updated with new versions so there is no any password for RAs anymore and so on.

It was a lot of changes already done today (including ElectricSavant ideas were implemented with new version as well).

Most updates which I like personally: buyers can select which pair to trade and can change it any time, and seller can use several RAS EAs in one Metatrader.

For all the testers:

please, update your account information on website and download new RAS tool.

I will send PMs to all today.

Metatrader Password Key

The field on my Signals page that says "Metatrader Password Key" is blank?

There is nothing there, nothing at all, where do I get this password from?

Thanks

Wayne

Let me see ... too many signals ...

are you doing free or for money?

what is your username with RAS?

I saw you yesterday as 'a free signals' but can not see today.

Usually I can not see any signal providers who did not make any trade with RAS.

As to the key ... go to

MY Account and it should be there.

Also, update your

My Account

with forex-tsd login and so on.

newdigital:
Let me see ... too many signals ...

are you doing free or for money?

what is your username with RAS?

I saw you yesterday as 'a free signals' but can not see today.

Usually I can not see any signal providers who did not make any trade with RAS.

As to the key ... go to

MY Account and it should be there.

Also, update your

My Account

with forex-tsd login and so on.

Hi ND

$15 per Month.

FatCat Forex Signals

Never been free, been $15 from the day I added myself?

Cant trade without a password?

I went to My Account, and it is blank?

Everything else is done, even the Forex-TSD information is there?

Thanks

Wayne

Files:
signals.jpg  17 kb

This one?

go to my account:

Besides, I sent a lot of ideas for improvements yesterday and today (for buyers' statistics) so ... may be ... the developers are fixing/improving something.

Login in RAS website first and than - go to

My Account.

If still empty - PM to me.

After that: try to make some trade. Anyone. Just 10 or 20 pips ... just for you to see how all things are going ...

Files:
this_one.jpg  13 kb
this_one1.jpg  99 kb

On your image I see:

Edit.

Press on it and edit your account information with forex-tsd login and password.

Thanks ND, I'll try that first, if it does not work, I'll wait an hour or so, and then check again, maybe they are working on stuff?

Most important: edite your account information to get the key. Press

Edit

as the same as in your image and update.

Reason: