Interesting and Humour - page 1252

Yoschik:
I tried putting my finger on the ooze - within 5 to 10 minutes it'll wrap around it, you can see it in plain sight. :)

The rats have already been disposed of, the traders are next :)

I got lost, man. I wanted to see the capital. Why the hooligan?

No, he was yelling, grabbing me, putting me to sleep, saving me. Now it's a 10-day drive home.

Mischek:

I got lost, man. I wanted to see the capital. What's with the hooliganism?

No, he's yelling, grabbing me, putting me to sleep, rescuing me. It'll take 10 days to get home.

I wanted to see the capital, got lost, saw someone else's capital, but they kicked me out.

But I got a good night's sleep.

(But to get so lost as to be across the ocean... It's the 21st century and bears have neither GPS nor glonass. And they are so few that they cannot provide it. What is the Humane Society looking at?)

Silent:

Wanted to see the capital - got lost - saw someone else's capital - but got kicked out.

Got a good night's sleep, though.

(But to get so lost as to be across the ocean... It's the 21st century and bears have neither GPS nor glonass. And they are so few that they cannot provide it. What is the Humane Society looking at?)

It's not me either, it's a relative, a distant relative

Mischek:

You have long been on the list of people whose statements have no meaning.

Why do you keep wandering through the information dumpsters and dumping rubbish in here?

You're doing the same thing, only from a different camp.

MrGold166:
You're doing the same thing, only you're pulling from a different camp.
All means are good in war.

MrGold166:
You are doing the same thing, only you are pulling from a different camp.

I have fundamentally reconsidered my views and now believe that "Putin is no fool." (c) zfs

What do you think?