How to get to the front page of the Market - page 2

meat:

You yourself mentioned that they not only look at the top, but also at the reviews. If the product is top-notch, but in the comments section is empty, or there is only shitty PR from fictional characters (and it's not difficult to determine if you're not the first day in the Internet), it immediately makes you think. The real selling product should be a huge thread with discussions, constructive criticism, etc.

By the way the option that I wrote (to the top was calculated on a certain time interval) will actually eliminate cheating bogus sales. Because you have to do it all the time, losing money, and you'll end up with nothing. In general, it's like advertising costs. You can invest as much money in it, but it's far from certain that these investments will pay off if the product is worthless.

I do not think people are herd, but for some reason even when we type in a query in the search engines - we just open the first 1-10 requests on the first page of the search result, well, why do we do that?

Many people do not leave feedback on the product page for many reasons, and just for no reason - I do not rule out click fraud.

server:

A lot of people don't leave a review on a product page for many reasons, and for no reason - scamming can't be ruled out either

It doesn't have to be reviews. There should just be discussions, requests, questions, arguments, bug reports. All of these are mandatory if the product is actually used.

meat:
Not necessarily reviews. There should just be discussions, requests, questions, arguments, bug reports. This is all a must if the product is actually used.
Maybe they can write to the author in person or on his profile, Skype, email, etc.

server:
Or maybe they write to the author in person or on their profile, Skype, email, etc.
All at once? Everyone has his own preferences... But I think most people feel more comfortable communicating with the author publicly.

meat:
All at once? Everyone has their own preferences, of course... But I think most people feel more comfortable communicating with the author publicly.
Everything may be, or the product may be so good and clear - that there is nothing to discuss

server:
Maybe, the product is so good and understandable that there is nothing to discuss.

how many products have sold (many) reviews 5%

all reviews are written in discussions, or in person - i ask them to write it for the product, and they say i don't know how.

And really - there is no clear picture of where to leave a review, not in the marketplace or in the workplace.

If a week later, for example, there was a request - leave a review, put a rating. This does not concern Expert Advisors.

But for example, let them write a review in a month, at least a short one.

Vladon:

There are statistics on human behaviour for different situations. For "Feedback" situations, it is normal to get 2% feedback. Well, that's just the way humans are built.

For example, go to Google Market and look at the ratio of reviews to the number of downloads for any product.

Vladon:

how many products have sold (many) reviews 5%

all reviews are written in discussions, or in person - i ask them to write it for the product, and they say i don't know how.

And really - there is no clear picture of where to leave a review, not in the marketplace or in the workplace.

1. it seems very much like indirect advertising, they say, pay attention to the products Vladon, and sold (many sales), and reviews are left (5% of all sales), but it does not get to the top (and the products deserve attention, how to pay attention to them?).

2. If "there is no clear picture of where to leave a review" - so write instructions in the discussion of each of your products "how to leave a review".

abolk:

If "there is no clear picture of where to leave a review" -- so write instructions in the discussion of each of your products "how to leave a review".

Greetings Andrew.

When reading the second chapter of instructions in your profile - head starts to slowly climb into the loop itself, but when comes the realization that the book has just begun, the legs abruptly knock out a chair :)

You're a good man - just a little angry.

PS. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

abolk:

1. it looks very much like indirect advertising, saying, pay attention to Vladon products, and they sell (many sales), and reviews are left (5% of all sales), but there is no way to get to the top (and the products deserve attention, how to pay attention to them?)

2. If "there is no clear picture of where to leave a review" -- so write instructions in the discussion of each of your products "how to leave a review".

I didn't write 95% you're fed up with your guesses and so on, if you don't do well in the market then don't reply in a topic that doesn't concern you.

And my products are already at the top. i asked how the top is calculated,

And knowing ahead of time that you're going to start messing around, I say, "how to get to the top" and "how the top is calculated" have the same meaning. .

Reason: