Interesting and Humour - page 4905

Sergey Gridnev #:
A dog can be "bought" by talking

are they all not bribed? is kotun loyal as a dog?)

There is no point in dividing animals by nationality. They are human beings too, all different.

Sergey Gridnev #:

1. Adult cats don't play.

There's a cure for that. Don't feed for a day, he'll bounce around like a youngster, even play with a ball.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

There is a cure. If you don't feed him for a day, he'll jump up and down like a youngster, even play with a ball.

My cat prefers to sleep in such cases, then rubs his legs and does not let pass, and when he has had enough to eat he bites and runs away under the bed out of gratitude :)

Volodymyr Zubov #:

My cat prefers to sleep, then rubs his legs and won't let me pass, and when he's had enough to eat he bites me out of gratitude and runs away under the bed :)

I had a cat that manipulated his mistress this way: he would come over and rub his leg against hers, climbing up on his hind legs, i.e. upright.

Sergey Gridnev #:
I had a cat who manipulated his mistress this way: he would walk up to her and rub her leg while climbing on his hind legs, i.e. upright.

At my friend's parents' house, the cat would go to the fridge and stand on its hind legs and bang on the fridge door with its paw. That was his way of demanding food.

He was like, "You bastards open the fridge to eat, and I'm a bald cat.

My cat knows how to open the door by the handle. She jumps up and pushes the door handle with her paw to open it. I should probably get a camera and make a viral video. I can't get it on my phone in time. Everything happens in front of my eyes quickly and unexpectedly.

Sergey Gridnev #:
I had a cat that used to manipulate his mistress this way: coming over and rubbing against her leg while climbing on his hind legs, i.e. upright.

this proves that the dog needs to be fed and the kotun does not, he will find himself, and by the way koshuns can go up to a week without water, they linger in the body, the dog is already exhausted in half a day

Fast235 #:

This proves that you have to feed the dog, but not the kotun, he will find himself, and by the way koshuns can go up to a week without water, they linger in the body, the dog in half a day will be exhausted

He will find it only on the dumpster, but what look and smell he will have after such a feeding.))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

He'll only find it in a dumpster, but what a sight and smell he'll have after such a feeding.))

It's about the homeless.

I always have a barrel running with the most expensive food)
Reason: