Interesting and Humour - page 4171

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There is a subtlety here, it doesn't really matter where the card is opened. You can be served at any branch, even if it is opened in Vladivostok.

Also, I personally hardly ever go to the bank, any questions over the phone, usually going to the nearest bank office to re-issue the card once every two years.

But the truth is, I have never fallen for such topics as yours.

Yura, I have some doubts... Why did San Sanych so categorically refuse to write a paper saying that he does not sponsor terrorism and was not acquainted with Bin Laden, Carlos and other characters? Oh, it is not for nothing, I feel my heart )) It's not that simple, our San Sanych!

СанСаныч Фоменко:

When I read all these beautifully spiritual raves about the digital world, I just go ballistic.

I like American films on the subject, though there's a stakeholder in creating hardship. But the point is that when we are dealing with software and sophisticated technology, there is no need for intent.

About films. I like the film "Enemy of the State" from 1997. It shows well what can be done to man in the digital age.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, I have my doubts... Why did San Sanych so categorically refuse to write a paper saying that he did not sponsor terrorism and was not acquainted with Bin Laden, Carlos and other characters? Oh, it is not for nothing, I feel my heart )) Our San Sanych is not that simple!

I would not sign anything, I would close my account, tell the bank to go away and open an account in another bank.

If everyone would do the same, the bank would not have suspicions when there are 3 clients left.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I would also not sign anything, I would close the account, tell the bank to go away and open an account with another bank.

If everyone did that, the bank would not be suspicious when there are 3 clients left.

How did it go with the neighbour? Was it the neighbour?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, I have my doubts... Why did San Sanych so categorically refuse to write a paper saying that he did not sponsor terrorism and was not acquainted with Bin Laden, Carlos and other characters? Oh, it is not for nothing, I feel my heart )) Our San Sanych is not that simple!

Why not, I wrote to demand an apology. I've been waiting for an apology for a year now.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Why not, I wrote demanding an apology. I've been waiting for an apology for a year now.

Yes, everyone is suspicious, that's not at all what everyone is dancing!)

khorosh:

Yes, everyone is suspicious, that's not what everyone dances at all !)

Actually, that's not what all my posts are about.

My posts are about our freedom that technological progress is taking away from us. This very same technological progress is gaining momentum and we are spinning under the wheels of progress like between cars on the wrong side of the road.

I feel it maybe more clearly than many others as I have something to compare it to.

I caught up with my grandparents, who were born in 1890. They were almost 100% free people, and then down the slope: my parents have less, and my children are slaves to civilisation altogether.

Let me explain.

My grandfather received a pension of 48 roubles - that was the late 50s and early 60s. This is approximately twice less than necessary. My parents received over 250 rubles in total, but I was sent for the summer from Poltava to the countryside in the Rostov region to fatten up!

My grandmother had a completely subsistence economy. No food was bought at all! There was no gas, no running water. There was electricity, but we did not depend on it. We had our own house on six acres. We spent our pensions on manufactured goods and it was enough.

My grandparents were free people!

And now? What if we all had our utilities cut off? Grandma didn't even need electricity!

We are slaves to progress!

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Actually, that's not what all my posts are about.

My posts are about our freedom that technological progress is taking away from us. This very technological progress is gaining momentum and we are spinning under the wheels of progress like between cars on the wrong side of the tracks.

I feel this maybe more clearly than many others as I have something to compare it to.

I caught up with my grandparents, who were born in 1890. They were almost 100% free people, and then down the slope: my parents have less, and my children are slaves to civilisation altogether.

Let me explain.

My grandfather received a pension of 48 roubles - that was the late 50s and early 60s. This is approximately twice less than necessary. My parents received over 250 rubles in total, but I was sent for the summer from Poltava to the countryside in the Rostov region to fatten up!

My grandmother had a completely subsistence economy. No food was bought at all! There was no gas, no running water. There was electricity, but we did not depend on it. We had our own house on six acres. We spent our pensions on manufactured goods and it was enough.

My grandparents were free people!

And now? What if we all had our utilities cut off? Grandma didn't even need electricity!

We're slaves to progress!

I have advocated so many times on this forum for subsistence farming. And the planet would be clean and people would have a healthy lifestyle. After all this gigantic industry exists for what purpose? Mostly for the production of weapons, and some gadgets, without which a person can easily do without. All that is necessary for life a man can do in his household and live in harmony with nature.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Why not, I wrote demanding an apology. I've been waiting for an apology for a year now.

Ahh, it's just that you didn't specify those details in your initial post, I thought, slammed the door, so to speak. Actually, I'm sure it was a stupid decision made by the neural network. After all, not for nothing Gref said at a meeting with students of some (I do not remember) Moscow university that Sberbank does not need programmers anymore, it needs people who understand neural networks.

I also read thatthe Bank of Russia agreed to Sberbank's proposal to remove 1,200 businessmen who were refused service due to suspicions of money laundering from the bank's blacklist.The system of data exchange between banks on untrustworthy clients has been in place since the summer of 2017, with the Central Bank sending banks lists of people who have been refused service or transactions due to suspicions of violating the anti-money laundering law.

So there you go, no other way the neuron has suspected you of laundering your pension...(

В Сбербанке сообщили о согласии ЦБ на «отбеливание» черного списка
В Сбербанке сообщили о согласии ЦБ на «отбеливание» черного списка
  • www.rbc.ru
Вице-президент Сбербанка сообщил, что Центробанк согласился с предложением исключить из списка более тысячи человек, которым отказано в обслуживании из-за подозрений в отмывании денег

- Tell me, how did you become a plumber?

- As a child I dreamt of becoming an astronaut. But when I was told that there was a bathroom on board the spacecraft - I decided to find out more than the other astronauts...

Reason: