Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 18

I am an advocate of freedom of choice for both buyers and sellers. And I am against restrictions and bans.
And in my opinion, perhaps the best way of developing this very necessary and popular service would be to improve the filtering system in the marketplace itself, so that the literate buyer can sift out the junk on his own. And let the illiterate pay. After all, this is natural selection, without which evolution is impossible.

I'm in favour of voluntary monitoring with both hands, if you even have to pay a vendor for it.) After all, it would be a great advertisement for a quality product. But there is a need for filtering: experts with monitoring. Then there will be no need to remove anything from the marketplace.

Реter Konow:

Yes, you can. To do this, you need:

1. A pair of masks.

2. A stop 200 pips back.

3. A lucky hit to the trend.

Voila. Here you have a guaranteed return of tens or hundreds of percent over 3-6 months (depends on lot, stop and deposit).

A strategy - stupid crap, created without the use of imagination.

Well that's easily verified by history. And no one will buy this crap.

If the code does not prescribe a ban on trading on the date of plum.

The last point, however, is not checked by automatic moderation.

Boris Gulikov:

Well it's easily verified by history. And no one will buy this crap.

Unless they write in the code to prohibit trading on the dates of the drain.

But the last point is that they do not check the automatic moderation in any way.

Imagine the situation.

A man monitors the signal from the demo, on this stupid crap (strategy). As you know, fools are lucky and he gets into a trend from the very beginning. He makes some demo money for three months, and then puts the robot up for sale for $2,000.

Buyers look at the monitoring of this robot and grab it. They don't know it's idiotically simple on the inside. They pay 2,000 quid each and (because the universe can't handle giving away luck to so many fools), the trend changes and they start to lose.

Can't this happen on a regular basis, in a market with Monitoring?

How, then, does Monitoring guarantee quality?

Nikolai Semko:
I'm in favour of voluntary monitoring with both hands, if I even have to pay the vendor for it.) After all, it will be a great advertisement for a quality product. But it needs filtering : experts with monitoring. Then there will be no need to remove anything from the marketplace.

So voluntary monitoring already exists. People are proposing to make it compulsory. I'm trying to predict where this will lead. )

Реter Konow:

Imagine the situation.

A person monitors a signal from a demo, on this stupid crap (strategy). As you know, fools are lucky and he gets into a trend right from the start. He makes some demo money for three months, and then puts the robot up for sale for $2,000.

Buyers look at the monitoring of this robot and grab it. They don't know it's idiotically simple on the inside. They pay 2,000 quid each and (because the universe can't handle giving away luck to so many fools), the trend changes and they start to lose.

Can't this happen on a regular basis, in a market with Monitoring?

And Monitoring does not guarantee quality. It is the fact that the strategy was working at the time.

And between the experts who have no monitoring at all and those who have it, the choice will undoubtedly be in favour of those with monitoring. Although, of course, it does not guarantee the future at all.

Реter Konow:

So voluntary monitoring already exists. People are proposing to make it compulsory. I'm trying to predict where this will lead. )

In-market monitoring by MQ tools with the ability to filter such experts when searching.

Реter Konow:

Imagine the situation.

A person monitors a signal from a demo, on this stupid crap (strategy). As you know, fools are lucky and he gets into a trend right from the start. He makes some demo money for three months, and then puts the robot up for sale for $2,000.

Couldn't this happen on a regular basis, in the Monitoring market?

This is being done even now.

But I am only in favor of monitoring on the real market only. Let it be cent, but real.

And I advocate abolishing automatic validation only. There must be a manual verification.

After all, there was already a precedent when the top was a sinker with a ban on trading on certain dates in the code.

Yes, the seller was eventually banned. But those who lost their money buying and losing their deposits are not relieved.

Nikolai Semko:
Monitoring within the marketplace by MQ means with the ability to filter such EAs when searching.

Oh, I see. You could, of course...

You were talking about MQ's income. Obviously, Market is just dessert for dinner. But, Market is not only beneficial, but also dangerous to the whole algotrading business. Especially with mandatory Monitoring. It can bring many important truths to the minds of foolish buyers. After which, they will no longer believe or buy.

I am against divorce. But, I don't want to kill faith in advisors either.

TheXpert:

To whom? All the talk about the need for monitoring for some reason only from those who have it.

I have never heard of monitoring on my account, I have always been aware of the fact that it is impossible to monitor everything on my account, I have never said anything.

All in all, this is a group of people who sell the same crap as the others but want to stand out from them. Like Ivanov who wanted a separate subsection for his mega-indicators.

If a person is not too dumb, he can check coincidence of trades with results in the tester of this EA with given settings (you can ask the author), hand trades will be reflected in the indicator "algotrading", it will not be 100%. Again, you can throw the indicators, on which the EA is running, on the chart and see the entries, whether they correspond to the declared strategy or not.... There is a lot of information that can be extracted from the monitor to make a decision about buying an EA.

Also here it was suggested to do monitoring from "meta-quotes" and not from authors, which would exclude any manipulation.

In general, the phrase "To whom? All talks about the necessity of monitoring for some reason only from those who have it".

As if making a monitor is some kind of task that is not available to everyone.... I just do not understand, if you have created an Expert Advisor, which can earn money - why are you not using it? And if it can't earn, then why would anyone want to buy it from you? Are you looking for suckers? For me, an Expert Advisor without monitoring is immediately 'wasted'.

Reason: