Trading System by Xard777 - page 234

If your are wondering what the indi at the bottom is.

It's a Hi/Lo activator.

You can find one posted here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page235#comment_641706

I like having something that don't repaint back up my trade taking.

I don't like to have it too sensitive then theres no point.

Having two one for bigger trend and one for intitial trade taking works well also.

Ish

Some more examples

Some more examples for you MoneyBags.

These are just some quick examples.

If you clock some more Chart Time you will notice other things.

Like that the best and safest time to enter is when the blue/ and yellow trend line changes with in all your rules for buy/sell trading.

And other things that you will have to learn on your own.

You can even apply this kind of trading to your other setups and see how it may work out for you.

All the best Ish

Files:

Also MoneyBags. Applying the use of a good currency meter is good too.

If you already know your in the overall Sell Zone and your waiting for a Sell to come around.

Well then you know what your looking for on your currency strength meter to back up your sell trade.

Ish

Also MoneyBags another things you got to consider is the Data you get from your Brokers.

Believe it or not the Data you get can affect your trading big time.

Try a few different demos with the same setup and you can see how the same setup can have big differences on how your obtaining your signals.

On some your signals and be late. On some it may be giving you all kinds of false signals becuase of the sorry data.

My advice would be to find a good broker who is not trading against you.

Or they will manipulate the data to make it harder for you to take your trades.

You will notice the difference with broker data that trades against you compared to that of one that only makes there money by charging a hefty commision on your trades.

Or look for other ways of obtaining good clean data.

Ish

ismael360:
[attach=config]150298[/attach]

[attach=config]150299[/attach]

[attach=config]150300[/attach]

[attach=config]150301[/attach]

some more examples for you moneybags.

These are just some quick examples.

If you clock some more chart time you will notice other things.

Like that the best and safest time to enter is when the blue/ and yellow trend line changes with in all your rules for buy/sell trading.

And other things that you will have to learn on your own.

You can even apply this kind of trading to your other setups and see how it may work out for you.

All the best ish

thank you very much ish

all the best

dan

need favor if you don't mind

hi ish,

i am really interesting by your way to encouraging people in the forum to achieve there financial target using Forex.

and i am really interesting of your way to deploy the indicators that you have to establish new angle of trading.

i am really like your way of trading.

i want a help from you if you don't mind

i am using the art of forex system which establish by xard777. and i am really interesting of your way to mix the indicators to get new theme of trading.

can you help me to get these indicators and template.

Trading System by Xard777

Specially the bottom one.

and if you can't it will be okay ,not that big deal . but i am trying to learn from you as much as i can. really you are genius.

thanks a lot

human18

I get this question a lot too.

The indicator down below is your Basic MACD.

I know in the picture it looks fancy, but still its just your Basic MACD.

I mainly just use the MACD to Alert me when it is crossing the (0) level line up or down to a potential trade.

It would be my only alert on this setup,

This is how Xard designed it and had instructed me on how to best use it and it works pretty good on the 4hr.

I didn't give this up because I thought it would be best for people who were interested to maybe figure it out and maybe come up with there own version of what MACD to use and was hopeing some one would have a good idea and improve upon it.

And plus it has slope technology that I have no permission to give away.

But that does not matter. In a way the slope incorporated in the MACD can throw you off if your not use to using it.

It's best to use as an alert of Zero cross and to give you an indication of momentum or what side of the chart to look for entry.

And this can be done with any MACD.

Just play around with setting.

Im sure if ya'll help one another ya'll can come up with even better setting then the one on the picture.

Ish

Files:
aof_trade4.gif  56 kb

Quote-ing Xard

Keeping it simple! One pip at a time.....

That's how it's done....

Ish

I just wanna ask if the indy "!X-UK.TRENDALT" repaints? Thanks for your answer. Or if there is a version that does not repaint?

the indy is here:x-uk.trendalt.mq4

Files:
666.jpg  85 kb

ismael360:

I get this question a lot too.

The indicator down below is your Basic MACD.

I know in the picture it looks fancy, but still its just your Basic MACD.

I mainly just use the MACD to Alert me when it is crossing the (0) level line up or down to a potential trade.

It would be my only alert on this setup,

This is how Xard designed it and had instructed me on how to best use it and it works pretty good on the 4hr.

I didn't give this up because I thought it would be best for people who were interested to maybe figure it out and maybe come up with there own version of what MACD to use and was hopeing some one would have a good idea and improve upon it.

And plus it has slope technology that I have no permission to give away.

But that does not matter. In a way the slope incorporated in the MACD can throw you off if your not use to using it.

It's best to use as an alert of Zero cross and to give you an indication of momentum or what side of the chart to look for entry.

And this can be done with any MACD.

Just play around with setting.

Im sure if ya'll help one another ya'll can come up with even better setting then the one on the picture.

Ish

Thanks Ish

Quite inspirational

For those who don't have 'XARD.ART.OF.FOREX' indicator (including myself ) here is a good option "Rsioma" indicator posted by Mrtools somewhere in this forum !

Files:

Fire0520:
I just wanna ask if the indy "!X-UK.TRENDALT" repaints? Thanks for your answer. Or if there is a version that does not repaint?

the indy is here:x-uk.trendalt.mq4

TrendAlt Repaints bro. Less on the 4hr.

We were using this indicator as a stand in.

As something to have and show what we want to see in place of something

That we haven't found at the time.

I think it can be used only as a reference.

Like only take the trade towards the red or blue, be careful.

Because while it can work ok on the bigger time frames

To me it is slow to change when a potential trade in the other direction comes up.

Ish

Reason: