Interesting and Humour - page 4041

Andrey Kisselyov:
The opposite happens, and people don't see the obvious things behind the images. their stereotypes.

With respect.

Not your case.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting and Humorous

Andrey Kisselyov, 2017.09.30 12:06

P.S. we are all watched from above, our every action either helps us or hurts, at some point, those who watch can decide that you have become too annoying with your attachment to suicide, you just can be helped to realize such a dream, creating a chain of events realizing it.

Andrew Petras:

Not your case.

Certainly not mine, I agree with that, I am very bad with stereotypes, almost none.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Certainly not mine, I agree with that, I am very bad with stereotypes, almost none.

Respectfully.

I just brought it up, on the subject of surveillance.

Here's more

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Andrey Kisselyov, 2017.09.30 13:15

How do you explain it, materialists?
I'm talking to a woman who tells me: "I feel uneasy, I know something is wrong at the dacha, I ask my husband to go there, I tell him I'm worried, we get to the dacha, the doors are open, I feel someone was there, I try to find traces, I find a lighter left under the bed".

The woman not only sensed the presence of an unauthorised person in her dacha but also found material evidence of that (her husband is a non-smoker and leads a sporty lifestyle).

With respect.

The level of the yellow press when (for example) a political discussion is argued with demotivators.

Does not the materialization of reality by man occur to you? And that information fields can also be material?

I'm done, bored with you.

khorosh:
Sitting there complaining that the inmates there are hurting him).

What's a kuzya?

Andrew Petras:

I just brought it up, on the subject of surveillance.

Here's more.

The level of the tabloid press
when (for example) political discussion is argued with demotivators.

Does the option of human materialisation of reality not occur to you? And the fact that information fields may well be material too?

I'm done, bored with you.

Hmmm, now I do not understand your arguments what yellow press? information fields are material to you and to me they are material, but to the mainstream people they have no material basis (to those I spoke to before you), they cannot touch it so they say that this is nonsense and the world is only what we can touch with our hands. You come and say that I am not quite adequate in my understanding of the world, so I was not talking to you, but to those who believe in a purely material world visible to the eye.

about IP this concept was introduced in connection with the need to provide an alternative to religion from a scientific point of view. Not knowing how the world works (or for distortion of its understanding), it was necessary to explain, to a part of the population, which not simply thinks, and also asks questions: "how so, that also exists...", therefore the concept INFO POL (I) was entered. but you, as the reasonable person, should understand that nothing exists without a carrier and if there is IP so there should be a carrier of this IP.
example a hard disk in the computer, we address to it from the program and receive the information (analogue of IP) in fact the program does not know that there is a hard disk (what it on structure, volume....), but thus receives the information from it.

with respect.

P.S. about tracking there is no distortion, you have a memory, short term, medium term, long term and however you want all this data is not your property, you can not delete it. your rights as a user are severely curtailed, so think who it belongs (your memory) or can belong to in the real world picture.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's a kuzya?

god :)

Andrey Kisselyov:

P.S. about tracking there is no distortion, you have memory, short term, medium term, long term and however you want all this data is not your property, you can not delete it. your rights as a user are severely curtailed, so think about who it belongs (your memory) or can belong to in the real world picture.

When I started working, my job was on call (TV repair).

After my studies, when I was forced to remember what I needed and didn't need, I got into the habit of remembering as much as I could. But there were eight to twelve requests a day. Addresses, names.

I learned to put this rubbish out of my head. What's more, in general, I've become worse at remembering names (including (authors) sources of information). Perhaps as a consequence.

It's up to you to figure out who's on the edge.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's a kuzya?

He declared himself a god, created a cult, mostly of women, who he took turns shagging and pulling money out of.

Andrew Petras:

Work it out for yourself, who's the extreme.

I'm not looking for an edge, I don't need it. I can't talk about others.

Andrew Petras:

I have learnt to put this rubbish out of my head. What's more, I've become worse at remembering names (including (authors) sources of information) in general. Perhaps as a consequence.

It is a good quality, your head is always free to perceive new things.

With respect.

Reason: