Indicator dump by Dserg - page 11

lexandros >>:

Как и обещал. отчет. правда не с демо. а с микро реала... че то утомило меня последнее время несоответсвия демо стейтов и реал-стейтов. поэтому решил тестить перспективные ТС на микро реалах. они конечно не совсем такие гигантские реалы как у инопланетян, по миллиардам долларов... но на сотню баксов вполне реальные реалы. без всяких "предполагаю" и даже без "это не мой мопэд"

good results so far.
Is this a portfolio job?
What timeframe? I only seem to be doing well on m30

lexandros писал(а) >>

As promised. report. but not from demo. but from micro-real... i got tired of the discrepancy between demo stats and real stats. so i decided to test promising ts on micro reals. of course they're not so huge as aliens, in billions of dollars... but for a hundred quid they are quite real reals. without any "i guess" and even without "that's not my moped".

In the same Expert Advisor I changed indicators with redrawing (....4.3_Step) for "new" ones from the seventh page (4.3_open).
The results have dramatically worsened.
I haven't dug deep into them yet.
Wanted to know: has everyone had the same change?

These indicators have a very low calculation speed, so it's hard to say anything definite yet, we are waiting for a new version from the author with increased speed.
The 4.3_open version has no redrawing

Vitya писал(а) >>
These indicators have a very low calculation speed, so it's hard to say anything definite yet, we are waiting for a new version from the author with increased speed.
There is no redraw in the 4.3_open version

That's right. But the question is different....

They removed redrawing - the results of my TS got abruptly worse.
You too? Or haven't you compared?
You don't need speed here. One test with the same parameters, but different indicators.

TF M30.
Going down on Europe so far.... wait for the Americas... Let's see
I'll post it tonight

ZS: briefcase for sure... I've been working only with a portfolio for a long time... I don't know, maybe some people are good at it, but personally I'm not able to make a profit on one pair yet. But the portfolio is quite successful.

lexandros писал(а) >>
TF M30.
Going down on Europe so far... wait for america... let's see
I'll post it tonight

I don't know what the reason is, but my Expert Advisor Wizard 6 has not opened and closed a single trade.
I did not look at the code but I have a question.

All indicators are fine in the log no errors from owenik
Here is a screenshot of the terminal reboot

drknn >>:
1200 с лишним индикаторов в 1 архиве.

There are 1301 files in the archive. Of these, 290 are duplicates, for a total of 1011 original files.

Of these, I already have 274. and a total of 737 files. These remaining ones can be safely thrown out due to duplication of algorithms in one form or another.

At one time I had more than 10 000 indicators and Expert Advisors available on the Internet. My head starts puffing up at the thought of how much time, effort and health it would take to look through all of them and understand their practical value. I checked for duplicates, there are about 2000 indices and 200 Expert Advisors. Sorted by direction of turkeys and systematically started to clean duplicates by idea content. There are only about 500 words left and I save them only as examples for realization of different ideas. And I even deleted all of them as I could write any of them myself by the time I went through all that stuff.

:)

baltik >>:

Не знаю в чем причина но у меня Ваш советник визард 6 не открыл и как следствие не закрыл не одной сделки
код не смотрел но вопрос назрел - он только для тестера?

в логе все красиво все индикаторы на местах ошибок от совеника нет
Вот скрин перезагрузка терминала

Can't know... If the logs are clear... then it's working...
Nothing opened perhaps because there were no signals... You should have put an indicator on the chart to see if there was anything to open... the EA is stupid as hell... It takes signals from the indicator. The signal is there, it opens and closes. If there is a signal, it opens and closes.
I have it since Friday on my real account... works fine... It is good not in terms of profitability but in terms of doing what it is supposed to do... it opens when you need it, closes when you need it...

joo >>:

В архиве 1301 файл. Из них 290 дубликатов, и того 1011 оригинальных файла.

Из них 274 у меня уже есть. и того - 737 файлов. Эти оставшиеся можно смело выкинуть из за дублирования в том или ином виде алгоритмов.

Когда то, у меня было больше 10000 индикаторов и экспертов собранных в интернет. У меня начинала голова пухнуть при мысли, что сколько понадобится времени, сил и здоровья, что бы всё это посмотреть и осмыслить практическую ценность. Проверил на дубликаты, осталось около 2000 индюков и 200 экспертов. Отсортировал по направлению индюки и планомерно начал чистить дубликаты по идейному содержанию. Осталось индюков около 500 штук, и то их храню только в качестве примеров реализации разных идей. А экспертов я вообще все удалил, так как к тому времени, как я перебрал весь этот хлам, уже сам мог написать любой из них.

:)

what's the point of all this? the fanaticism of collecting turkeys/experts???? can someone explain it to me... I don't have enough of my own...
If you have an idea - it's always better to write an indicator/expert... to at least know what to do and how to do it... Or if you take an indicator/expert, you must know where from and from whom and for what purpose...
What's the point of this 2000 code dump?
Is the purpose of life to poke holes in other people's codes or to earn something in the market?
Reason: