Interesting and Humour - page 3766

михаил потапыч:

Have you met Golubev? Promised to ban and cheated, the dog. He can not do anything.

You'll see, give him a kick in the pants to speed him up.

and you insult me, I'll complain about you and basta.

ZS: there you go, no insults).

михаил потапыч:

Have you met Golubev? Promised to ban and cheated, the dog. He can't do anything.

You'll see, give him a kick to speed him up.

Golubev just didn't have time to ban.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's that? Did the nephew ask his uncle to put in a good word?
This is Russia's technological "power" :)

Man, what idiots they must be to present such a pathetic primitive thing with such pathos!

Aleksey Levashov:
It's the technological "power" of Russia :)

Man, what morons they must be to present such pathetic primitive shit with such pathos!

To detect with glonass that you will have a stroke in 15 minutes borders on the fantasy))

The soundtrack may not be from this video at all.

Sergey Golubev:

Please tell me, are some people in the american and whale parts of the forum as obsessive about their country as we have some "comrades" here?

If so, then there are no more questions. And if not, then why do they not do it according to you?

What's the problem with talking about problems?
No one has abolished the first law of dynamics,
and if you don't do anything, things will move on and on...

Andrey Dik:

Nah, that's not where they start. They start with political assumptions.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

There are more than 70% of young people like me. And 10 years ago Stalin was the face of Russia in a Channel 2 poll. I belong to the majority.

People like you should be protected as a vaccine so that they don't destroy the country once again. And you posted here with police cars and OMON riot police, who came to protect the holiday for millions of people. No, the mikhals leaked into the festive crowd and shit all over it.

Why don't you go worry about your family problems while we discuss the history that has affected our lives today. And without people like you it wouldn't be politics anymore, it would be economics.

When I graduated from the university - at the time I graduated from LES named after Prof. M.A. Bonch-Bruevich - I was sent to work at a radio centre near Kolpino. Such a huge area, lots of transmitters like the Mayak radio station and others, including military ones. I get acquainted with the staff, I see that people's faces are the colour of asphalt. I think, shit, I must be irradiated here! But in reality, the 3-storey building is completely clad in a metal earthed net - a screen from radio waves.

But at lunchtime I understood that my complexion is not from radiation, because I was asked, -will you have a drink? With these words they took out a bottle with alcohol and poured glasses for everyone. I was training at the time, I practically did not drink, so I refused.

It turned out that the radio centre was being built for India, everything had been set up, but the gypsies refused to pay. What to do? The team was complete, there was the head of the centre and his deputy, they were given 50 liters of alcohol a month to wipe down the equipment. So, we had to imitate the activity and, not to be bored, we had to consume this alcohol properly.

At the time I was making electronic ignitions with the octane corrector of my own design because I was a pretty tough electronics engineer. I had a room with a view of the forest, and I dragged all the equipment out of the warehouse, which had been lying around for nothing. Oscilloscopes, all sorts of measuring equipment, power supplies. Then a guy from the university and some girls from technical school came along. So we set up an underground shop for assembling these ignitions.) The boss was very pleased that we work and do not have to think how to occupy the youth. The more so, I periodically threw him a good snack. There was no tea in shops during Soviet times, and I remember that we had no cigarettes and everything was subject to coupons. Don't listen to Sanych, he probably used a special dispenser to get his food, and regular people just starved and suffered. I remember my aunt's parcels of macaroni were sent to Chita! Because there was nothing but bread in their shops. God only knows how they survived there.

I had everything through my acquaintances, I made some useful people with these incendiaries. I remember when I passed my driving test, I gave the instructor a box of Marlboros, cognac, smoked sausages, some other deficits, I made such a package, I said, in honour of my acquaintance. And then I supplied him with smokes. He taught me how to drive and helped me to pass the exams.

I had the computer centre open up, there were five CMs of some kind. I dug out a book of instructions and started to figure it out. The boss was so happy, like young people were learning new equipment on their own! Of course, his mission is to hold his job until retirement, so I, with my youthful enthusiasm, was the joker in the deck )) It was alright, I mastered it, they seconded a programmer from my company, who came to me every 2 weeks with a disk of programs and taught me a few things. I used Fortran and began to write something in it for myself. In general the situation was quite lafa, I had zero control, I could do what I liked, they even paid me some money, the amount was about 110 rubles, like that of a young professional.

But after a year, I got bored and decided to change jobs. As it turned out, under the Soviet system you were just a slave: you could work there for three years. I went to see the Minister in Moscow and told him I wanted to work here. He said, "I understand, but if I let you go, they'll cut my pay next year. So wait two more years, and then you can go on your way.

It pissed me off so much, I just quit my job. And then Gorbachev's marasmus with prohibitionhibition began and I joined a team of bootleggers who made a fortune )) The funny thing is that 2 years later I summoned to give my resignation and I brazenly asked them to let me go, there was nothing to lose. I was surprised when I saw that they signed my resignation and fired me without cause, even though they were supposed to fire me for truancy.

Then I found out that I was on the staff for two years and they paid my salary and bought snacks for me.) That was how it was, soviet power.

Alexander Laur:

Information for reflection:

2. the betrayal test.

Here's one I completely agree with. Criticising on the merits is decent, rejoicing at failures is mean-spirited.

But read my post above again.

Andrey Dik:

Please tell me, in the american and whale parts of the forum, do some people shame their country as much as we have some "comrades" here?

If so, then there are no more questions. And if not, then why don't they do it according to you?

There is no such thing there. And other countries are not being vilified there either.
They try to maintain their country's brand (not to disgrace themselves and their country in front of numerous representatives of other countries).

For example, the English forum has a lot more different nationalities and countries (and religions) than here. And all are normally communicating.

Occasionally some rudeness (without a fight, just a bad word someone says to someone else), but the other users quickly respond, like "watch your language", but it's very rare ... probably once every six months.

They don't allow arguments there because they realise they are not at home:

• that the english forum is not a UK and US forum but an international forum;
  • Also - as there are so many countries, everyone tries to keep a mark and face of their country, and you can often read, for example, "I apologize for my English, .... I'm from [country name]". People willingly name their country (because there are many countries there).

-------------------

What is the problem here as I see it?
The problem is that many people simply forget that this is not the Russian (and not the Russian) part of the forum. It is the same international part of the forum as the English one, only in Russian. And everyone should feel comfortable here.

In English, for example, if something might offend another user from another country (some thread or post) - due to legislation or customs of that country etc. - other users simply do not post about it.

Many people like this kind of comfort, for example the Indonesians at one time asked for a thread in Indonesian in the English section. Moderators gave them permission (and there are already 63 pages with indicators and charts in this branch). Somewhere there is a branch in French ...

The lack of communication problems is a big plus (also for services and for getting clients to services, etc.).

Reason: