Interesting and Humour - page 3764

Калинка Малинка в Торговом центре \ Russian song Kalinka Malinka at mall by choir
Калинка Малинка в Торговом центре \ Russian song Kalinka Malinka at mall by choir
  • www.youtube.com
Неожиданный флешмоб для покупателей торгового центра. Unexpected russian song at trade center! Mall staff singing for their customers!! Титры: Генеральный пр...

михаил потапыч:

Ahh))) May I ask which one? One of the parties

And so as not to get up twice -there are now trials in St. Petersburg for those detained on the Champ de Mars.

Among those detained there are random people. For example two female tourists from North Ossetia. A mother and her daughter. They came to see. Petropavlovka, Dvortsovaya, Marsovo Pole... We had a look. At first the mother was on trial and in spite of the crackdown, even the judge could see that she had nothing to do. They let her go. The daughter was tried later and given 10 days in jail. What should the mother do? They should be on their way home by now. The mother is begging for 10 days. To be together. They did. The tsar is kind.
Beat the provocateurs who came to the places of mass festivities

There is no suggestion for improvement, just resentment.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
He has no suggestions for improvement, only indignation.

We all resent something, we all resent something.

But he is the one who posted the photo with the riot police and then the story with the innocent victims. And there are absolutely concrete political overtones.

This is a political provocateur.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

But he is the one who posted the photo with the riot police and then the story with the innocent victims. And there are absolutely concrete political overtones.

He should be banned! A provocateur. A political one. Woof.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

And then the story with the innocent victims.

Teenagers who are paid 3 to 5 thousand rubles for a weekend as a herd of sheep :) I really think it's funny, these teenagers do not understand anything, they do not have a good job, they do not know how to compare, so they know how to spend the money - on alcohol and drugs :) Sure, there are five percent of smart sheep there.

All this is true!

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Or maybe not a provocateur, but an educator. I am deeply grateful for the photo with military vehicles... The impressions are amazing - how much they look like coffins. I wonder if it's a designer's joke (if you can say so, the designer was involved in designing the look of the vans:), it happened by accident (from optimization of material consumption and manufacturing process), or it was originally intended that way - from a general penchant for necrophilia.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Shoot and ban the creature. Provocateur. Political

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or maybe not a provocateur, but an educator. I am deeply grateful for the photos of military vehicles... The impressions are amazing - how much they look like coffins. I wonder if it's a joke of the designer (if you can say so, the designer was involved in developing the look of the vans:), it happened by accident (from optimization of material consumption and manufacturing process), or it was originally intended that way - from a general penchant for necrophilia.

no, these coffins look like military vehicles

this design is not a joke, but has quite practical reasons.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

No, these coffins look like military vehicles.

This design is not a joke, but has quite practical reasons.

Of course it is. After all, cars were invented first)))

( post paid for by the state department )